K.j

K.j

My mother was thinking about pressing extra charges on Frank but honestly deep down I ain't want that he is about to have a child soon even if he did beat my ass but I just know I can't fuck with him the friendship we had is dead now, being home is a relief the only thing that hurts is my lip I must admit he popped the shit out of my lip, as soon as I relax my phone starts to ring "Yo nigga all yo hoes got the fighting over you and Ally boy Ally man Agh" Romeo was damn near yelling in my ear,"Chill tell me what happend" " So Jasmine went up to Ally saying something like before you was in bed with her you was feeling on her pussy and kissing her neck so they got the arguing and Zamika had the nerve to try to get in it so Ally got annoyed I guess and punched them both of them and jasmine feel up against the floor and Ally started beating on Zamika while kicking jasmine telling her don't get up and she made not one but BOTH of them leak she busted Zamika's lip and Jasmine was bleeding from her mouth and nose it was weave everywhere dog" " damn I ain't even know she could fight but that's my baby" "NO, nigga that WAS your baby you fucked up if you want to be with her drop Jasmine man you need to explain yourself to her and apologize to her fam. but I got to go nigga want me to bring the green over?" "Naw not today ill fuck with you Tommorw though" I said as I hung up the thing is I did fuck this up big time and I did deserve to get my ass beat its time I stop being a little Bitch boy and grow up.

I heard Frank got out tonight and I know I was thinking all that shit earlier but he ain't do nothing wrong. Before I could even get my phone to call him I hear my mom crying I hate seeing her cry "what's wrong ma" " I lost my job I don't know how we going to do this baby" those words burned my ears now I know I have to step it up get a job or something, I get up and slam the table and just walk back into my room I have to make a quick call this call can change everything "Hey Rick meet me at the corner by my house"

I just throw on some gym shorts and a t-shirt with my concords and head out the door "Were you going" "I need some air ma chill" I say as I close the door behind me and head to the corner as I see Rick pulling up I get nervous honestly "Hey man I never knew you would want to be in the drug business but how much you wanna make this week and ill supply you right here right now" Rick says while taking a puff off of a cigarette he is a really big man tall and fat wise I would not want to mess with him or his money. "First tell me how much you will get of the money I make" " you worded that wrong young blood you should have said how much I will make for you as in me, but you give me only 5% of yours because your new to this and I know you just want some quick money so let's talk business" "I want to make 100,000 this week" "ha! I guess you don't know anything about this you can make up to 1,000 a week so ill give you enough supply for the rest of this month and the first week of September" if he knew I could only make that much why would he even ask "bet" I say as I shake his hand and he gives me the Exchange in my had and I put it in my gym shorts pocket mine as well start my sells off now, I go to a neighborhood were mostly everyone smokes weed at and I got 500 in a hour, you have to do anything just to help your family out.

By now it was only 9 and I still have to apologize to Ally and her family but first let me call Jasmine to let her know I'm done with her. "Hello" I hear her say " hey its K.j and I'm just calling you to say were done like I'm done talking to you I don't want you I have my eye on Ally and I want you to leave me and her alone" "are you serious K.j I had got in a fight for you and you just want to drop me" "no you got your ass beat because of your mouth just know to stay your distance bye" I say as I Hung up. I have to get ready to go over Ally's house and I pray nothing bad happens I just want everyone to forgive me so I dress kindive nice so that could be a plus, I put on a black v-neck polo that kindive shows my tattoo that says "Blessed" and I put on some normal jeans and Jordans nothing to much nothing to boring I told my mom what I was going to do and she was proud that I was being the bigger person but when I went to open the door Ally was there with a big bag and tears in her eyes and she drops the bag and gave me a hug and I hug her back I just want to know what happend to her this girl is my heart and I did her dirty, she was willing to fight for me and I did her real dirty she's a keeper I promise she is.