Ally

It's been a month since Romeos death things around school is not the same without Romeo and KJ, Kj is still in a coma trying to hold on to his life he missed his best friends funeral and doesn't even know he is dead. My nephew will be here in 2 months I have a lot going on right now, my family has gotten stronger because we realized life is to short for us to argue over petty shit. I miss KJs touch the feeling of his lips on mine, him holding me as we walk the halls our hands interlocking as we hold hands. "Ally since you seem out of it today what did I just say" here we go with Mrs.Orr she always wants to pick on a student but today is not the day "Sorry I don't know I don't really care about this class I'm not for it okay good" I never talk to teachers like that but I just can't take it. "Well with that attitude you can leave my classroom" "bitch this is not your classroom" I mumbled. "Excuse me!" "NOTHING" I said as I slammed my book closed and threw it in my bag and walked out. I can't handle her or any of this today, I got my mom to call me out so I can leave on my own and thank god she understands me and signs me out.

Everyday after school I go check on KJ, and that's what I did. I walked in his room and it was filled with balloons flowers and bears. I pulled a chair up to the bed and interlocked my fingers into his I have a conversation with him like he can hear me. "Hey baby I miss you.. I miss us I love you", I kissed his forehead, "You are my rock I hate that before this happened we had our issues every day and night I think of you non stop." I felt him squeeze my hand and grunt, I yelled for the doctor "He's waking up ! hurry!" his mom came in from the waiting room and so did a doctor and nurse, as he opened his eyes he smiled and these words hurt me down to my soul "Where is Romeo?"