Ally

Ally

I did not go to school to fight and I know I proply look dumb because I fought for a nigga that could care less about this situation that got Frank and jail and I already know its going to be hell at my house as soon as I walk in the door, and yes I was right. When I walked in my mother dad and Frank was sitting in the living room looking at me "how can you fight over a boy who got your cousin locked up" my father said I could see the anger in his eyes as well as hear it in his voice "I know I messed up but I think he learned after Frank beat him up I know he will change now" I cant believe I said that I'm turning into the girls I hate naive and believes anything "are you serious Ally you have lost your gotdamn mind I might get fired because of this shit and you have some nerve to say that" Frank yelled at me and got in my face "Get out my face no one told you to turn into a complete cyco path" "you think just because you got into a little fight today you can beat me girl I will murder you step back" at this point it was a yelling match between Frank and I I've never see him like this its kindive scary "both of you stop it, yall letting high school drama come between a family Ally you will not date him or see him anymore if you don't like my rules leave" my dad said those words burned real bad how is he going to dictate who I date I'm done "FINE FUCK IT I'LL LEAVE" I say as I run upstairs and stuff all my clothes in a bag, honestly I don't know were I'm going to go but I will find a place to go maybe Lisa's.

When I pulled up to Lisa's house it was going on 9 I had so much to pack and I had a mental break down my mother wanted me to stay but I cant let Frank and my dad try to dictate me. No one was at her house the only persons house I can think of is K.j's house so I head over there hopeing that his mother would understand, I grab only one bag out of my car for now and I head to the door with hella tears in my eyes. Right before I could even knock on the door K.j opened it and all I could do was cry into his arms as he comforted me. "What's going on out there K.J" his mother yelled from her bedroom as she came out with a worried look on her face "you come right on in here ill make you a plate of leftovers" she says while walking towards the kitchen "no I'm not hungry right now" I say as I put my bag by the couch "I just want to talk to the both of you" I say while sitting down on the couch I tell them what happend and his mother said I could stay with them for as long as I need to but if were going to have sex we need to be safe and cautious because she does not want to be a grandma. K.j gets the rest of my stuff out of my car and puts it in his room while I eat its kindive awkward because I know he cheated on me I really want to address that but not tonight, I got suspended for 5 days and I'm happy Tommorw is a teacher work day I get to stay with him all day which will give me time to actually talk to him after I take a shower and put my pajamas on I crawl in bed with K.j who has no shirt on just shorts. I put my head on his chest and we start talking a little bit "so I heard about that fight" he said with a smile on his face "ha shut up I don't want to talk about that until Tommorw" I said while looking up at him he smiled then leaned his head down to kiss me while moving his hand in my pajama pants to touch my vagina and he rubs it in a circular motion, as he gets on top of me to take my shirt off he starts to massage my breast while he kisses my neck he pulls my pants off so I'm fully naked and he pulls his pants down so his penis is just out while he pleases me he grabs a condom out of his drawer and puts it on while still on top of me and kissing me when he went in it felt so good and as he went in and out I would moan his name or call him daddy so he could go faster and so he could hit the right places when he stoped I got on top and rode him until we got done and I fell asleep in his arms with his hoodie on make up sex is the best sex he knows were he needs to be that's why hes in bed with me.