K.J

K.J

"You can't have trust issues if your a cheater" Ally's words rung through my ears as I looked at my ceiling trying to figure out what went wrong what did I do. Ally has to know I'm the star of East Milford and there will be other girls they know there place and she knows her's as my girlfriend, to ease my mind off of somethings I call Romeo my bestfriend since we was little to bring over some weed I need to get my mind off of this. " Aye nigga its K.j I need some green cause Ally tripping and shit" I heard Romeo start to laugh at me "thats what you get for fucking with that one hoe uhm what's her name Jasmine told you she would find out" there was a pause on the phone, "Look don't lecture me just bring me some shit we'll talk about this later." I hate when Romeo out of all people tries to lecture me knowing damn well he is not any better than me.

"What up man" Romeo said while busting in my room "who let you in" "ya moms, she still bad as shit with that nice ass booty back there" "chill that's my mom." Many people say I get my looks from my mom because I don't even know my dad and if he came up in life I would beat his ass, my mother is real short with a carmel skin color and has her hair cut real short with dark brown eyes and is shaped like a coke bottle, my mother tries to do all that she can for us and so far she has we live in one of the richest neighborhoods in Atlanta. "Shut up man just roll a blunt don't kill my high" Romeo said while sitting in a chair and throwing the bag at me. As I rolled the blunt my mind started drifting back to the argument with Ally earlier I hurry up and spark it as my mind drifts away from hearing her voice and I just lay back and let everything else just flow away.