Next Chapter (But I don't have a name for it)

Yes I know this took a while, and it isn't really that long. But I just haven't been able to write this whole time really, and I've had major writers block. So here's the next chapter. I also just wrote this really quickly.
---------------------------------------------
Annabeth POV

I couldn't get to sleep. It happened sometimes. The day had been so crazy that I should have expected it. The Fates wanted us here, so there was probably a reason, right? I looked down at Percy sleeping beside me, drooling in his sleep. It reminded me of the first time we had really met. And...I was getting sidetracked. But maybe that was better.

"Wise Girl?" Percy said groggily.

"Percy, it's 3:00 a.m. Go back to bed." I told him.

"Then why are you up?" he asked.

"I couldn't get to sleep." I admitted.

"Then I'll stay with you."

He tried. I'll give him that. He ended up falling asleep in ten minutes.

-------Time skip------

The next morning Chiron made an announcement. "If everyone who arrived within the past few days could state their titles?"

It was different from what we planned but it worked. After it was over, I sat down next to Percy and continued eating breakfast. "What do you want to do?" I asked.

"I don't know. I kind of want to talk to Luke though. And Silena. And Beckendorf. And..." he trailed off, a solemn look I rarely see on his face.

"Sure." I said, giving him a sad smile.

------Another time skip------

"Hey Luke!" Percy called. Luke looked over to us from the basketball court.

He responded with a wave and a "Hi." I could see his scar as we walked over. It made me sad to think about everything he went through.

"So..." I didn't know what to say.

Luckily, Percy took the reins, "Luke, you've been through a lot. And will continue to go through a lot. But... we were there for you. I just want you to know that."

Luke looked a little confused, but it looked like he understood at least a little. "Ok." was all he said.

The rest of the visits went as you would expect, Beckendorf not really listening but also understanding he would die, and Silena, looking as beautiful as ever, had a sort of sad smile on her face that told me she knew.

The day passed in a blur, but I enjoyed it. I cried multiple times, I laughed, I smiled. All in all it was pretty good. Percy fared as well as I did.

Also. We decided on our child's name. Silena Grace Jackson. It works.

---------------------------------------------

That's the chapter. And yes, I know it's trash. But here's the question of the chapter.

Do you guys have anything that I could draw? I'm getting an iPad soon, and I want to draw on it, so yeah.

Bye.

-Mirella