Answers to Questions (Not A Chapter)

So, I've never seen anyone do this before so I'm doing it. What I'm doing is I'm going to answer the questions that have been asked in the previous chapters. So yeah.

Chapter 1-Q: What's Annabeth's big surprise?   A: She's pregnant.

Chapter 2-Q: Which book did Annabeth first kiss Percy?   A:On the cheek in SoM and on the lips in BotL.

Chapter 3-Q: What are the names of Annabeth's step-mom and step-brothers?   A: Helen, Matthew, Bobby.

Chapter 4-Q: What is the title of the 5th book in ToA?   A: The Tower of Nero.

Chapter 5-Q: What was the FIRST thing Annabeth Chase *cough*JACKSON*cough* EVER said in the books?   A: 'He's the one. He must be.'

Chapter 6-Q: If you were a demigod, would you be Greek or Roman and who is your godly parent?   A: Your answer (you can answer this in the comments if you want).

Chapter  7-Q: What's a book series or show or movie you recommend? (BTW, show/movie has to be on Netflix/Crunchyroll)   A: Your answer (I really need a suggestion).

Those are all of the questions so far. I am working on the next chapter, but I don't really get any time to work on it. Mainly because my stupid sister is in her early 30's and my brother is in his late 20's, and has complete control over the internet. So my sister made my brother turn the internet off for me after 5:30 every day.

-Mirella