Chapter Nineteen: The real One

Davina's P.o.v

I stared up in shock of the person standing before me.

With his arms wrapped around my body, I felt revolting. The feeling was disgusting. I craved Nicolas not the man before me.

"Davina." His fingers went a traced a line upon my jaw. I sharply turned away from him.

"Baby, I came to take you home,  with me."

"Josh I can't. I won't. " I mumbled as I pulled away from his touch. 

His hands gripped my chin and forced me to look towards him. "Why can't you Davina? It's because of him right? He doesn't deserve you. He's not good for you. It was the moon goddesses mistake."

"And you are Josh? Are you better? It was no mistake. Nicolas is my mate and you are not." I said to him and watched as his eyes glazed over in anger.

His grip tightened and he pulled me up. " I'm sorry Davina. But you are mine and mine alone. You belong to me." Josh put his fingers near my neck and pressed. I felt the world spinning before I fell into Josh's arms. The last place I would ever want to be.

Before my eyes closed,  I through my mate bond and with all my heart screamed for Nicolas. I silently prayed he would hear me before I was knocked out.

Nicolas P.o.v

I was running. My wolf following Davina's scent. I felt uneasy. The area smelled uneasy. I knew the scent but I couldn't put my finger on it. My main goal was to find Davina and make sure she's okay.

I stopped suddenly because my heart hurt. Then it seemed like the earth had froze and I heard her. I heard Davina.

She was calling me. She was in trouble. Her voice was hurt. I pushed my wolf forward following her scent. My legs ran faster than ever. All I saw was her face in my dreams.

I came upon a clearing and it was at a cliff's edge. I saw Davina's precious bouquets of roses. They were placed Side by side. I walked up to it and in the dirt two things were written.

Mom Dad.

The flowers were for her parents. Davina never talked about them even though I asked multiple times.

I sniffed the air and caught the different scent again.

"Josh." My wolf growled and I growled as well.

I sent a message to all the pack men and alerted them to come.

He took her. He took my girl and he's not getting away with it. I continued to follow his scent.

Davina's P.O.V

I awoke in a concrete room. My wrist were tied to a bed post and my feet as well. My head was pounding like I had a hangover. I groaned and  tried to sit up and failed horribly. I saw Josh watching me.

I pulled on the restraints and I screamed as I cut myself on the edge of the handcuffs. I was bleeding now. A sharp cut right against my hand. It was deep for sure.

"Amy!" Josh hollered for someone. A girl about twenty came down with dark brown hair and grey eyes. She was gorgeous. She rolled her eyes at Josh and answered him with attitude. Badass for sure. She gave him a look as to say what do you want? She wore tight leather jeans and a black tank top with combat boots.

"Heal her cut." Josh ordered as he left. Amy looked towards me and her eyes softened.

She walked over and bent down to my hand. "I'm not even gonna ask if you're okay because obviously your not. I'm here to help. Dont worry. I'll get you out of here. I hear how Josh talks about you. Hes a psychopath. He's crazy and you don't deserve this." She smiled at me. "Hes more crazy than me and I went up against a whole dark pack alone." She smiled.

"Who are you?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

" I'm a hunter. We target rogues and dark packs. These idiots think I'm a werewolf but its just a potion to change my scent. Im also a werewolf healer. I can heal a werewolf getting his throat ripped. But I have to work immediately." She whispered lowly. I smiled at her and she returned the gesture.

She took out a packet from her pocket and smeared a bit of the icky green substance on my skin. I could feel my skin repairing at a quick rate.

"You'll have to bear it up for a while now. I'm working on getting back up over here."

"Thank you. " I said to her.

Amy quickly put on a hard expression when Josh came down.

"All done. " She walked up the stairs and seemed to be hesitant to leave me with Josh. Of course she would. Josh is a psychopath.

"Davina. You may not love me now but I will show you how much I love you with my body and soul. I replace those nights with Nicolas with the memories of me and you. " Josh pulled off his skirt and came up to me. I stared struggling. He ripped my shirt off and touched my bare skin.

He snuggled his nose into my neck and inhaled my scent before pulling back.

"You smell like him."

"What? " I said.

"Even though you guys mated you're not supposed to smell like him." Josh stepped back from me. He seemed to be deep in thought.

He stepped forward and bent down to my skin. Josh put his head to my stomach and put his ear on my belly.

He shot up and I could see his eyes pitch black. His wolf had taken over. "You whore." He sneered.

What was he talking about?

"You're carrying his Damn child!" He screamed and grabbed at my throat.

He was choking me but all I could think was im pregnant with Nicolas' child? Im pregnant!

Josh let go of me and smiled like a creep. I was starting to get scared for my child and I.

He covered my mouth with his own.

"Amy. Come here please." Josh was so calm and he was smiling.

"What do you want now?" Amy said at the top of the stairs. She was trying not to look at me so it would be suspicious.

"If a woman was carrying a child where would it be located?" Josh asked.

"Um around here." Amy pointed to a place on her stomach.

"Thank you Amy." Josh smiled and Amy looked at him weirdly.

"You never use manners. What are you planning?" Amy said to Josh.

Josh paid Amy no mind as he turned to me and put his hands on my stomach. His claws were extended and everything happened so quickly

Josh punctured my skin and ripped out the baby right from me. I screamed so loud I swear the angels in heaven could hear me. Amy screamed and pulled out a silver gun. All I could focus on though was the little baby with small hands and feet all curled up flying into the concrete wall and Josh laughing with blood stained hands and the blood gushing out of my stomach.

My baby. Our baby. Nicolas' and my baby flying to the air crashing into the concrete wall.

Our baby boy.

Authors note.

I have nothing to say other than the book isn't over .we have a few more chapters

Comment what you think.

Im sorry guys. This hurt me and I almost cried. Well I did. :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(