Chapter Ten

Davinas P.O.V

The tears fell effortlessly as I ran through the halls. My hand was still pulling John who had decided to run with me.

"Wait Davina. Where the hell are we going?" He yelled as I pulled him outside and went to the cars.

"I don't care where. Just take me away from this place." I said between my pathetic sobs.

John took the nearest car and swung open the passenger door. "Get in." He said. I obliged quickly and got in.

He started up the car and started to drive. I cried into my shirt that was now soaked.

I felt so stupid and naive to forgive him so quickly. I never was the smartest at being mean. I should have stomped on his heart as he did mine.

My shoulders racked with my pathetic sobs. I honestly wanted to wack myself in the face and punch the shit out of Nicolas.

"Come here." John said. His eyes were still glued to the road.

"Where?" I asked totally confused.

"Here my lap." He patted his lap and I looked at him and back to the road.

"Are you sure its okay?" I asked.

"Yea. Hurry." I climbed over and sat between Johns legs instead. I moved myself sideways so my legs was stretched out towards the passenger seat.

"Now close your eyes and sleep." He said softly. He softly put my head to his chest and I relaxed. John wasn't doing this for sexual reason, but he knew I needed someone to love and hug me. He was doing just that. Exactly why he was my best friend.

I closed my eyes and soon fell asleep. My Lullaby was the rhythm of Johns heart. Which was much more warm than Nicolas'.

A/N

Okay guys so sorry for the long update and short chapter. I have writers block and its killing me. Uggh help me!  I need ideas. Aww john is so sweet.

Anyways some good books to read: the strictest Alpha my mate, the alpha stole my heart, and The Greek Tycoon Alpha.

Check em out vote comment share and do the same for my book!

Luv you guys