Chapter Four

Davina's P.O.V

Recap:

"No one ever ignores my love or pushes me off. " He whispered in a husky voice.

I gulped and turned around to meet his lust filled eyes.

Oh snap.

*******************************

"I guess you should learn what rejection is." I said as I pulled away from him and picked up my food. I went over to the couches and sat down.

"You see sweetheart. When I want something, I always get it. No matter what." Nicolas said. He grabbed my food from my hands and put it on the coffee table that was made out of glass and had a fish tank at the bottom. It was amazing. He pulled me on his lap.

"I don't like people who get everything they want." I said in a sing song voice.

"I don't care. I get everything and anything. It doesn't even matter if you don't like people like that because I know that you will be in love with me." He said in an annoying cocky tone.

"No I won't."

"Yes you will."

"No I won't."

"Yes you will."

"No I won't. "

"Yes you will."

"No I won't. "

"Yes you will! Just accept it!" I think I got Nicolas mad because he pulled me into his chest and held me there. "Yes you will. " He whispered as if he was assuring himself that I would always be with him forever.

I stayed there only because he was holding me so tightly.

When he finally let go. I sat down and picked up my food.

"Aren't you going to eat? " I asked him. He went back to his desk to finish checking reports.

"No." Nicolas said. He looked so professional sitting there as he looked through the papers.

"Oh. When was the last time you ate?" I asked him.

"About three days ago." Nicolas said. I gasped. Three days! I knew that we could go a long time without eating because we are werewolves but not eating for three days is unhealthy. I had to make him eat somehow. I know I don't like him but maybe I can use his feelings against him.

"Can you please eat your food with me. So we can get to know each other?" He smiled at me slightly.

"Sure. I'll always make time for you." He got up and sat next to me.

"Here eat." I gave him his food and he took it. He started eating and I knew he was hungry. He devoured the food before I could even blink. It hurt me that he's so busy that he doesn't even eat.

"Do you want mine?" I offered my food to him and he shook his head.

"No sweetheart eat your food." He wiped a piece of macaroni from my mouth and I felt something with his touch. It wasn't anything big. It was that I felt a slight difference when he touched me.

"Your so beautiful. " He whispered.

"No I'm not." I said.

"You may not see it but I do."

He came closer to me and leaned in. I don't want to hurt him by leaning away, but I don't like him. I just met him this morning. I don't want him to kiss-"