Chapter One

Davina's P.O.V

The wind blew my hair softly as I sang with nature. I hummed a soft angelic tune and breathed in and out softly.

Green leaves from the tree fell on the floor and the birds chirped to each other madly, probably warning their brethren of my presence.

Up here in this long tree, I sat on a branch, my back pressed against the tree bark and my feet dangling from each side of the branch.

Freedom, peace, and quiet, just the way I like it.

I smiled to myself and closed my eyes. The sun shined directly on my tree and the rays cascaded down onto the dirt grounds of the this forest. These were the moments I treasured the most.

The moments of peace.

You may think of me as some kind of werewolf hippie, but I'm not. I just enjoy a life full of solitude and peacefulness.

I have been this way for as long as I can remember. Since the day I was born I was a rogue. The rogue life was a beautiful one as long as you knew how to live it.

The rogues who make trouble and kill each other just want to be killed themselves.

I sighed. I was getting sleepy. I rested my back on the tree bark and closed my eyes.

.

.

.

.

Soon enough I woke up. My body felt energized and I was ready to keep moving.

Where should I head next? I guess I'll move north of this forest.

I jumped down from the tree which was about twelve feet high and landed perfectly. I absolutely love werewolf reflexes.

I stretched out my arms and legs before I sprinted into a run. Due to the face that I am a werewolf, I can run about two hours and a half in Human form before getting tired.

I ran through the forest and kept on going. I didn't have a place in mind to go but I kept on running anyway.

After about two hours and forty five minutes, I was a little bit tired. I saw a little town close to view so I decided to take a pit stop there. Maybe I'll stay in a hotel for the night.

I went to the Wendy's and ordered a burger and coke before I sat down in the booth with my food.

I really hope this isn't werewolf territory.

I took a bite of my burger and smiled. The last time I had eaten was about a day ago. I really didn't eat much and it was hurting my health.

I took the last bite of my burger and chewed slowly before swallowing. I picked up my half full cup of coke and sat back.

Now I could sit relax and finish my coke.

Suddenly two very attractive young men came in and I sat up instantly to look at them. They were staring at me.

I smelled it. A beta and Omega. Shit! I am currently on werewolf territory.

They sat in the same booth as me.

"What is your business here?" The beta said. He had blonde hair slicked back and blue eyes.

"Im just passing by. I'll be on my way now. I don't want to cause any trouble." I said as I stood up to leave.

"Wait." The omega grabbed my hand and that shit hurt so bad. "Our Alpha doesn't like rogues on his land. We need to take you in for questioning. "

"But-" I began.

"We dont wan to hear it. Just get up and let's go. " The beta said.

I followed them out of Wendy's and got in their Ferrari!

They had a goddamn Ferrari! Aren't these things more than three hundred thousand dollars.

I sat back in the comfy seat and watched as we took a thirty minute trip to the pack house.

"Treat our Alpha with respect. I know how you rogues act." The omega spat out. I am not rude and I plan on giving him respect.

We walked up three flights of stairs in the mansion with peach walls and fancy decor.

They knocked on the door before a deep voice answered. "Let the rogue in no one else."

They opened the door and shoved me inside before pulling the door shut. I sighed and turned to look at the Alpha.

He had black hair and brown eyes. His hair looked soft enough for me to run my hands through. His eyes turned black with lust instantly when he saw me.

"Mine" He whispered in a husky voice.

Wait what? He was my mate? And why do all Alphas say "mine" when they find their mate?!

A/N

New book my lovelies and this time its a werewolf. I hope you guys like it. Help me make it popular with your

Votes

Comments

Follows

And Shares!

♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡