Chapter Sixteen

BIG CONFESSION AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER. SUPER IMPORTANT. READ AND COMMENT!!!!!!! # confession

My body was left sprawled up on the bed. Nicolas had his arm resting on my stomach. My body was cold due to the fact that I was completely naked, but yet extremely satisfied.

Its been weeks since my first time and I have gotten used to the pleasure and more comfortable doing such things with Nicolas, who was happy we finally mated.

I noticed that I didn't wait till marriage, but Nicolas and I were married to each other since birth. Through our mate bond.

I pushed off Nicolas ' hand and pulled myself off the bed. I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

The cool water splashed upon my back and through my hair. I sighed and relaxed user the cool water.

I stepped out of the water and dried myself. My hair was wet and I dried with my towel. I slipped on my clothes and came out to where Nicolas wad putting on his clothes. His hair was wet and messy. He flashed me a smile.

"Hello beautiful. " He said. I smiled at him.

"Right back at you, handsome. " I walked over and gave him a hug. He returned my hug and kissed me on my forehead.

"So beautiful." He murmered.

We stayed that way for a few moments. I was basking in his glorious warmth and love. I rested head on his chest listening to the rhythm of his chest.

"I won't be around today." Nicolas murmered into my hair. He wrapped both of his Arms around me and pulled moee closer to him.

"Why?" I asked. I hugged him back tighter. Ther watn comforting feeling was so nice and amazing, I didn't want it to stop.

"We have to plan some battle techniques. " I stiffened as the hard reality hit me. We were in war and all because of me.

"I'm sorry. " I said trying not to cry. I hugged Nicolas tighter as tight as I could.

"Babe it's not your fault." Nicolas tipped my face up and kissed me gently. His lips smooth and soft and his tongue skillful. I sighed against him and pulled away.

"They're strong. Even for rogues. It's amazing. I really want to know where Josh came from." Nicolas stated. "They haven't attacked in a while and it's suspicious."

"I know. I don't get it either. Will you guys be planning a big attack to take them all out at once?" I asked.

"Not yet. We need information. I'll do you a favor and leave John with you. You can take him shopping." Nicolas said. He smiled at me and I burst into a million pieces.

"Yes! Yes!  Yes! We are so heading to Wal-Mart!" I exclaimed. "But I'll need money."

"John will pay. Don't worry. But the things our house needs." Nicolas stated.

"I'll cook when I return and then you'll probably eat. " I've been trying to make Nicolas eat more, but he states he doesn't have Time for that.

"I'll eat anything you give me. Once you cooked it." Nicolas said. I smiled at him.

"Sure!" I kissed Nicolas and ran out tje room and luckily ran into John.

"Whoa there Speedy. Where the fuck are you going?" John had his hands behind his head.

"Me?  Oh no. We're going to Wal-Mart. Alpha's orders. " I pulled on John's hands and he followed along.

"Do I have to? " He whined like a five year old.

"Yes and your driving. I'm just riding along. " I said and looked at him.

John smirked. "You can still ride? I'm surprised. After all you were probably riding Nicolas all night."

I stopped dead in my tracks and my cheeks were hot. I started chanting some calming words. "Just keep walking. Just keep walking. "

John got us a car and started driving. He broke the silence that shouldn't be between us.

"Davina I know a lot has happened and things have been all over the place. But do you know why you have a black wolf? It's extremely rare." John said. I sighed.

"I really wish I knew John, but I don't. Its all been a mystery since I first shifted." I said.

"We'll find out the truth. Sooner or later. "

I looked towards my closest friend. "John your nineteen. Are you looking for your mate? "

John's expression hardened. "Davina I looked. I looked since the day I first shifted. She was never found around these areas. Even when I went with Nicolas to other territories, I still couldn't find her. I want her. I'm waiting Davina. I'm waiting." John looked broken. I hugged his arm amd whispered to him.

"She's coming. Don't you worry nun." I smiled up at him and he grinned back. A hidden emotion flickered behind his hazel eyes. I couldn't figure it out.

"Shit, John! " John pulled the steering wheel to the side and avoided knocking into a car as we pulled up at the Wal-Mart parking lot.

"Oh fuck. Didn't see that. " He quickly parked and got out of the car.

"You dummy." I hit his arm and he laughed.

"C'mon. I hate shopping." John complained.

"Grab a cart and let's go." We entered the Wal-Mart and I stalked of to the left of the Sub way and to where the long subs, bakery, and pizzas were.

I filled the carry with a bunch of food and supplies for the pack house.

"Hey Davina." John softly nudged me.

"What?" I said as I looked around the flowers and roses.

"Why do you need bouquets of flowers? " John asked.

"For tomorrow." I whispered softly.

"What?"

"Nevermind." I smiled and shook my head. I picked up a bouquet of red roses and another of white.

"That's it. We are pretty much done. " I smiled at John as I wheeled our second Cart to the cashier.

The young blonde looked at us like we were retarded. She noticed our two cats both filled to the top. The total came over five hundred dollars, but John said it was nothing.

After stuffing everything into the car, we made our way home.

"Today was nice wasn't it?" I said to John as we climbed out of the car.

"Yea." He said as he smiled at me. His hazel eyes shinned as he stared at me. "Today was awesome. "

Author's Confession

Okay I have another account on wattpad. Sorry for not telling you guys earlier.
Vote
Comment
Share (for both books)

I DID AN EARLY UPDATE. I DESERVE A REWARD.