My Family

"Stop, dad." My son, Alex says. "Your story is scary." 

"Alright buddy," I tell him. Alex is my 9-year-old son, who is the sweetest little boy ever. My wife, Morgan, and I have one kid- him. We live in Utah, in a townhome complex with Michael and Taylor, Quentin and Tara, Zeus and Tessa, Jack and Abigail, and Ostin and McKenna. Michael and Taylor have two 8-year-old twins named Sophia and Emily. Quentin and Tara have an 8-year-old boy named Noah. Zeus and Tessa have no kids. Jack and Abigail have two boys, one is 8 and named Brendon, and the other is 10 and is named Axel. Ostin and McKenna have a girl that is 10-years-old and named McKenzie. We all hang out a lot and our kids have fun together.

 It has been almost 20 years since the Electroclan disbanded after we stole the Joule, the Elgen's floating piggy bank, and rescued Quentin, Tara, and Torstyn.  Nichelle and Torstyn live in the complex and well, but by themselves. Neither of them has gotten married or had kids.

All our kids have powers, like us. Alex is able to create electrical hallucinations (in other words, he can create ghost-like creatures). Sophia can control and redirect electricity. Emily can control lightning storms, as well as create them (their powers are similar because they are twins). Noah can electrically levitate things. Brendon can electrically transport himself and other objects (including other people). Axel can electrically communicate with other people (he has trained so much that he can get them to respond as well). McKenzie can control light and heat (similar to McKenna's powers though she can control them, rather than create them). We have taken our kids to an empty lot every once in a while to practice their powers. 

I was just in the middle of telling my son about all the fun dangerous and adventurous times that we had with the Electroclan. He was scared just from me telling him about it. He doesn't even know how scary it was living through it.