"Oh, No"

"Ian," Taylor goes on. "Give us a step-by-step on him and whoever he is with."

"He is at the door to this cell. They walk past us. A boy points out the sign for our cell. They turn around. They try all the keys on the ring that they stole from a guard." I start to get quieter. "The key unlocks the door. They open the door. " Taylor holds her hand up to stop me.

"Taylor," Michael says to her.

"Michael," Taylor says, moving closer. "You made it. I can't believe you saved me. Hi Ostin. What are Jack and Wade doing here?"

"They helped me rescue you. We are safe now." Michael tells Taylor in a voice that sounds like he is trying to reassure himself as well as her.

"Not yet," I say, ruining the reunion. I feel bad, but we have worse matters to deal with. "The Elgen is coming down here. They know you guys got in."

"Oh, No. It isn't good." Mckenna says in a worried tone.

"We have to get out of here," Abi says.

"There are two ways out," I tell them. "-one is blocked off. It's all because of the guards coming for us. The other is-" I stop. I am too afraid to tell them.

"Is what?"

I hesitate. "It's also blocked off by the Elgen. They've got us cornered."

"We're doomed."

"Not yet. Though we will only get out with a fight." The tall, muscular guy explains.

"Yeah, how are we going to even stand a chance against them. They also have some glows with them. The ones that follow the Elgen." I go on without hesitation. "By the way, glows are electric children. There are at least 8 of them. They all have different powers like us. I can see through solid objects. Abi can stop temporarily stop the pain. Mckenna can create light and heat. Taylor can mess up your brain. And Michael can shock people." Michael gives me a weird look that says, how do you know what I can do?. I shoot him a look that says Taylor told me. "Alright. We need to go now if we want any chance of getting out."

"Come' on. Let's go," Micael says.

"Wait," I stop everyone. It is too late. The Elgen are going to capture us."