Training

I first discovered Alex's powers one night when he was trying to fall asleep but claimed he saw ghosts in his room. I called over Ostin since this was happening on a normal daily basis and he told me that it could be the growth of his powers. I looked at my son, he obviously was pulsing without even knowing it. 

I texted Michael and the rest of the Electroclan on our group chat to see if they all want to bring their kids out to the field later today to train and grow on the kids' powers. They all are good with it and so we plan to meet in the field in 30 minutes.

"Hey, Ian!" Michael calls me when we get to the field. 

"What's up, man!" I respond to him. We then come in in a man hug. Just moments after, Morgan and Alex come out of my car almost in unison with Taylor bringing Emily and Sophia out of their car with each of them holding one of her hands.

"Hello Morgan," Taylor greets my wife with a pleasant smile.

"Hey girl!" Morgan says. "How are you?"

"I'm good. How 'bout you?"

"Good, Thank you."

Then came the rest of the Electroclan and their families. We all meet in the same spot as last time.

"Hey Electroclan!" Michael says greeting all of us. 

"So guys," I start. "I was thinking, what if we have Alex make a ghost, then Brendon can transport it. It may not work though because the ghost isn't an object, more like air, but we can try it. What do you think, Ostin?"

"I think it may work." Ostin goes on. "If it works, BRendon may even be able to transport electricity."

"That would be awesome!" Brendon says with an excited tone in his voice.

"Yeah!" Alex says.

"Jack, Abi," I say looking at the two of them. "Are you guys okay with this?"

"Yeah, we're good." Jack responds, answering for both of them.

"Okay Alex," I go on. "Make a ghost." Alex makes a ghost. It is so weird when he makes them. They look like half-invisible people without legs. "Okay now Brendon, try transporting it to... there." I says pointing to a spot in the field about 15 yards away. Once Brendon gets in position, I close my eyes, hoping it works. When Morgan says out loud that it worked, I am so happy. My idea actually worked! 

"Okay. Michael says. "Why don't we all work on the kids' powers on their own or with pairs. Maybe Jack and Abi can work on Axel's communication with the people responding. Q, you and Tara can work on Noah levitating himself since he has been having trouble with it. Ostin and McKenna can work on McKenzie burning out light bulbs. Taylor and I can work with the twins' powers. Zeus and Tessa can help out with someone else. And Ian and Morgan can help with Axel's ghosts."

"Okay"

"Sounds good."

"Alright"

"Great"

Perfect everyone is good with it. "Can we borrow Brendon for a little so him and Alex can work on the tellaporting ghosts?" I ask Jack and Abi. 

"Sure, of course." Abi says before Jack can answer.

We all work on the kids' powers for an hour or so, before we all decide to head home. We all go to Michael's house and hang out. The kids have always gotten along with each other so that is nice. Even though the Electroclan disbanded, we still have fun with each other and hang out together. 

When we are all eating dinner, we hear a knock on the door. Who could it be?