//• d o •//

i'm such a liar. i'm not uploading these for y'all. i'm uploading these because i want to.

[but that doesn't mean i don't ly.]

- H A M Z A -

I get downstairs and make myself my breakfast before anyone gets on the dining table.

But, as always, taunting Hamza is abbu's digestive enzyme; he finds a hard time digesting without doing it.

He asks me whether I'm planning on getting a proper job, since running the third most subscribed YouTube channel and acting in two megahit Marvel Entertainment movies as a main lead wasn't enough for him.

He suggests me to visit office more regularly and tells me to learn something from Sahil when I know that I'm in a much better financial situation and live a better life than him. But, since I love abbu, despite all his hurtful hatred for me, I don't say much.

I can rarely ever control my anger on these stupid taunts that come only as an outburst from his side because of all the scandals I've been the protagonist of and all the disgrace they have brought on his and The Hayats name, but I sometimes try to understand him, and silence myself.

I know that one-night stands, short-term relationships, friends for benefits, polyamory, etc; none of these were normal in his generation. And they still aren't in this undeveloped country.

It is hard for him to understand me, so I have to make the effort. I can't stop living my life the way I want, so I do the least I can. I ask Sahil about the project abbu's talking about and get all the details right after breakfast.

♡♡♡

At night, when abbu asks about Zaira, bare chaachu answers with the same excuse he gave in the morning, "So rahi hai. Jet lag, shaayad."

I furrow my eyebrows at my food as I think of last night. The crybaby cried and is still crying? God, she hasn't grown up at all, has she?

I feel sorry for her as I remember all the times in our childhood. Whenever someone hurt her, she'd cry for hours to no end.

I thought with time she'd grow up, but I guess all time did was to increase the duration of her cries. Not her sensibility.

I sigh.

I don't want to be the reason someone cries for hours.

I get to her room after carrying my utensils to the sink. I knock and wait, but hearing no response, I slowly open the door.

She's truthfully sleeping.

GOD, SHE HASN'T EVEN CHANGED HER CLOTHES!

She's sleeping so fucking wildly... she's an animal.

It's sleeping.

Its curly hair is all over its face as it sleeps with a hand below its left cheek. It's upside down on its bed. There are red pillow marks all over its face and I can tell it has slept over its stomach, on its left, on its right and in all the ways possible.

I snort as I see the blanket on the floor on the other side of the bed and her cute calves half windswept, her shirt lifted slightly up - exposing her gorgeous waist, and as I walk to her, I see her mouth drooling on the pillow.