//• main tera •//

[meri har manmaani bas tum tak,
baatein bachkaani bas tum tak
meri nazar deewaani bas tum tak
mere sukh dukh aate jaate saare
tum tak tum tak tum tak sone yaar]

She throws gang signs when Tu Hi Haqeeqat plays.

And that's really nasty looking but it somehow makes me laugh.

Why does she do all the weird things on earth? She's a compilation of all the things that make me gag.

The glimmer of her eyes hides away in the middle of the song and I get myself to believe it's some thought she suddenly got, but then her gorgeous eyes trace my eyelashes.

Uff yeh teri palkein ghani seen
Chaaon innh ki hai dilnasheen
Ab kisse ddar dhoop ka hai
Kyun ki hain yeh mujh pe bichheen

She stops the music and looks out of the window with a thoughtful face.

"Kyun? Thak gayi ajeebness dikhaa dikhaa ke?" I ask.

♡♡♡

Apparently I was wrong. That was just a wave of sadness. There was much more ajeebness in her that I was yet to see.

I yawn and glance at my watch.

We watched the sunrise with two plastic cups of chai just a while ago.

"Ghar khul gayaa ho ga," I say as I rotate the steering wheel.

"Khul gayaa ho ga kyaa hota hai? Hotel hai koyi? Amusement park hai?"

I dismiss Xavier's call.

"Your channel has become the second most subscribed. Yehi bataane ke liye kar rahaa ho ga." She says and I look at her to see her watching my screen.

"You know who Xavier is?"

She shrugs, "Anza."

"Tum ne phuppo se kahaa kyaa?" I ask, moving her attention.

The YouTube channel wasn't really worth it. After last night I feel like it wasn't worth losing the friendship at all.

"Kyaa kahaa maine?" Ms. Forgetful wonders to herself.

Joh bhoolna chaahiye woh bhoolta nahin isse.

My eyes subconsciously go to her covered forearms. The ring on one of her slender fingers yearns to sit calmly but her hyperactive personality won't allow it any rest.

She keeps fidgeting it while she thinks of last evening.

"Gaana gaa rahi thi main shaayad... Mood kharaab tha unn ka. Kehti hain— Nahin nahin! Main juice pee rahi thi, woh bartan uttha rahi thi, tou maine awain mazaak mein gaaya, rang biranga paani pee ke, seedhi saadhi kuri bigarr gayi, tou unnhon ne murr ke mujhe gusse se dekha— waise bhi pyaar se dekhti kahaan hain,"

I laugh and she rolls her eyes,

"Lekin extra gusse se dekha, tou aage alfaaz hi yeh the, achha? jaan ke nahin kiya maine, dekh ke mujh ko hassta gaata, sarr gayi yeh dunya sarr gayi. Tou ranjeeda ho gayi phuppo. Phir... mujhe nahin pataa kyaa hua, apni ammi pe gayi hain woh."

I gesture the watchman and he unbars the gate, I thank him with a small smile and almost crash the car with the wall when Ms. Faint-Of-Heart puts her cold hands over mine on the steering wheel.