Worst Nightmare

****The next days concert***

Katie's POV

*************

 I was bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet in excitement as all the dancers and I waited in the wings for our cue of the music to come on stage. 

The music started and my ears started ringing from the loudness. 

It seemed so much louder then last night. I tried to ignore the ringing and went on stage and into my position. 

As I did so the music felt as though it got louder every step I took. 

The screams more shrill everytime a girl screamed.

As Liam satrted to sing my ears felt like they exploded from the extra noise and I just collapsed. 

I couldn't dance with the noise. It was killing me. 

I curled up into a fetal position and tried to cover my ears with my hands hoping that would help somehow. 

As I did so I felt that my ears didn't have my ear plugs in them. I had forgotten. I had forgotten and now I was suffering. 

Too loud. 

It's all too loud.

That's when everything went black. 

*******************************

Liam's POV

******************

I finished singing my part and realised that no one in the crowd was screaming anymore. They were all focused on somewhere else on the stage. Some covering their mouths in horror. 
The music slowly stopped and I looked over to where they were looking.

Katie.

She was on the floor, unconcious. Holding her ears in a fetal position.  

Kathy was next to her, checking her pulse and anything else. 

I ran over to her.

'What happened?' I forcefully asked Kathy. 

'I don't know. She walked on stage and then just stopped moving, fell down curled up and cover her ears. I have no idea what is wrong!' Kathy told me. 

'Oh my god. Oh my god.' Was all I could say on repeat. 

Cecilia ran off stage to do something. Everyone had stopped and was watching. 

I moved her hands from her ears and realised she didn't have ear plugs in. 

Cecilia ran back on stage with a phone to her ear. 

'Ambulance! Immediately. Um where are we?' She said.

'Bristol Stadium!' I yelled at her. 

'Bristol Stadium. A One Direction concert! Come quick' Cecilia said as they answered her on the other line. 

'An ambulance is on their way but do you know what is wrong with her.' She told me. 

'Something with her ears. Something is wrong with her ears' I said.

I don't know how much longer after that the ambulance came but I went with them. They boys all stayed to finish the concert as well as the other dancers but Kathy came too. 

We arrived at the hospital and Katie was rushed into the emergency room. 

I was so scared. I felt tears falling down my cheeks but i couldn't comprehend them. Kathy was talking to me, I didn't know what she was saying, probably tryingt o comfort me. 

All I wanted was for Katie to be okay.