The moment I met you (Liam Payne Love Story)

Bonjour! 

Haha sorry, it’s just I have always wanted to go to France and I just love the way they speak. Sadly though, I don’t think I will ever be able to go. I don’t have the money and I am to busy doing what I do to be able to go and do such a thing. 

Don’t get me wrong. I love what I do. Dancing is my life, my passion, but sometimes it just doesn’t pay the rent. I’m falling behind badly on my rent and I always promise to pay it back but the thing is, I don’t think I will ever get the money. 

I have the dream of going to Paris and falling in love in the city of love but it isn’t ever going to happen. 

I work day in and day out. The only times I stop is to sleep. I am always auditioning for more gigs and then while I am doing that I am always practicing for gigs. 

Right now I am heading out to an audition to be a back up dancer for One Direction. I like their music and they boys are really hot but I am not like a MAJOR fan and wouldn’t go to great lengths to see them. Though when word got to me that being a back up dancer for them would mean at least 3 -6 months of full pay because you would go on tour with them, I was in. 

I am British if you didn’t already know, I live in London, the auditions were being held at some Mansion that I assumed the boys owned or something. 

I was standing in front of it looking at the most amazing building I had ever seen. Well maybe not ever but most amazing place I had ever been inside of. Even though I wasn’t inside yet. 

I was wearing my dancing clothes, some jazz shoes with tight fitting dance pants and my favourite Lorna Jane singlet top that always seemed to give me luck.  

No one knew if the boys were going to be there but it didn’t matter to me. i was there to dance my best so that I could get a permanent job for a while. 

I breathed in an encouraging breath and then stepped inside the amazing place. It really was beautiful. 

There was some girl waiting at a table with a list in front of her. 

‘Excuse me miss? Are you here for the dancing audition?’ She asked in a voice that was seriously annoying. 

‘Um yes.. Where do I go?’ I asked looking around and seeing like no one insight. Maybe that meant that there wouldn’t be much competition.

‘Sign your name here first..’ She commanded and I signed the list she had in front of her. 

‘Katie Gillies? Okay. It’s down the hall, 3rd door on the right. Good luck’ She said after I had signed.

‘Thanks!’ I said nervously. I followed her instructions and opened up the door to find a room FILLED with girls. They were all sizes and shapes. There were a lot that had like no clothes on but I was betting that that was because they wanted to show of to the five boys sitting at a table at the front of the room. 

My mind started racing. ‘What if I screw up in front of them? What if they are the one’s that decide they don’t want me?’ I thought. Thinking up a million ways I could go wrong. I was totally screwed up in the head sometimes. 

I placed my dance bag next to all the others while trying to keep my cool. All the other girls were being sorted into lines by the girl who was at the table with the list. 

‘KATIE GILLIES!’ She yelled and I jumped a little at my name before moving to where she was pointing for me to go. I moved nervously and shyly, looking at the floor so I wouldn’t have to see their faces. 

The girl had positioned me right at the front. Right in front of Liam Payne! I must say that he is my favourite from all I have seen of the boys.