Telling the truth

Katie’s POV

Getting kicked out of my room probably wasn’t the best thing. I didn’t exactly know where to go because everyone was sharing a room with someone, except one of the boys.

Which I can’t remember which one that was. I didn’t really want to go to where ever Liam was because that would be awkward and I didn’t really want to be with Harry because our last encounter had been really weird. I also didn’t want to go stay with the bitch who is Maria though I don’t mind Christine but still, I wasn’t going there. 

So where do I go? Well Liam and Niall share a room so the guy with a spare bed in their room would be Zayn.

I walked around the place for a long time getting a little lost until I finally found a door that had a name tag on it that said Zayn. I knocked gently on the door and waited for a response. 

‘COME IN’ Zayn yelled from inside. I let myself and Zayn looked up at me. 

‘Hey Katie. You do know that you still have only your bikini and shorts on right?’ He asked bluntly. I had forgotten. 

‘Thankyou for reminding me! Do you mind if I stay here tonight? I kind of got kicked out of my room.’ I said biting my lip.

‘Don’t mind at all but you kind of have to like put clothes on though’ Zayn said smirking on me. ‘Or you could stay like that. I don’t mind’ 

I rolled my eyes at him. ‘Can I use your bathroom.’ I asked

‘Go ahead.’ He said and nodded towards the bathroom. 

I felt so refreshed after my shower and less bare now that I was wearing sweats and one of the sweaters we bought on our shopping trip. I walked out of the bathroom to see Zayn snooping on my phone which I had left on the bed. 

When he realized I was back in the room he dropped the phone and ran over to his own bed and acted like he hadn’t done anything even though I had just seen him. 

‘What were you doing Zayn?’ I asked as I walked over to my phone. 

‘Just looking at your phone. You are a very popular girl you know. Harry texts you non-stop and then there is that chick, Rachel who seems to just threaten you to make you introduce us to her. And then there is grace who seems really nice and then Kathy and Cecilia keep texting you so you can imagine why it was just so tempting’ He explained. 

‘Okay, so I haven’t checked my phone since this morning’ I said giving him some type of reason. I picked up the phone and saw all the texts. There was like 20 from Harry. 4 from Rachel. One from Grace and 2 from Kathy and Cecilia.

Rachel:

You bitch, you haven’t answered one of my texts. You better introduce me (Sent at 10am)

Answer or I will make your life a living hell (Sent at 11.30am)