13. Capture the flag. Again.

REYNA POV

Campers gathered around Annabeth and Percy. Nico was standing next to me. This guy was really cute. I can't believe i'm dating him. It's too good to be true. Jason comes by and says "Hey Reyna!" "Hey, loser!" I teased him. He smirked "Please, I totally let you win that time." "Yeah, okay." I rolled my eyes.

"Campers of Camp Half Blood", Annabeth started, "Chiron will be out for the next two days." I heard whispers from the crowd. "He had left me in charge until he comes back." People from the crowds nodded. "Good. Now lets play a good game of Capture the flag!"

The crowd started cheering. "Alright, in the blue team will be Poseidon, Zeus, Aphrodite, Athena, and Hephestus. In the red team will be Hades, Hermes, Ares, Apollo, and Dionysus." Everybody moved to their side. A girl with brown hair and I were left in the middle. "Oops, Calypso you are in the blue team. Reyna you are in the red team." Annabeth told us.

The girl comes up to me. "Hi! Leo told me about your accident. I'm sorry you lost your memory...Hi, I'm Calypso!" She said as she stuck out her hand out. I shook it. "Hi, I'm Reyna! Good luck!" I say. We both walked to our teams.

Clarisse walks in the middle of our team. "Okay, red team. There has been an accident with Reyna. She lost her memory so she's new with this game." She turned to me, "How you play is pretty simple, We have to find their blue flag and bring it to our side. We have to fight on the way. Try not to kill anyone, or we will lose. Got it?" I nodded. 

"Good. Now, Conner and Travis will stay to protect our flag. Anybody else from the Hermes cabin can stay and protect our flag, but not everyone. We need some of you to steal the other team's weapons. Nico, you and Reyna go to the woods because usually Percy and Annabeth go through the woods to get our flag. I will also go through to the woods to get their flag. The rest of you go fight!" Clarisse said.

"Okay guys", Grover yelled over the two teams, "Let the games...BEGIN! I always wanted to say that!" The two teams charged at eachother. Nico grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the woods. "Keep your eyes open for Percy or Annabeth." Nico warned me.

"What about me?" A voice asked. Nico and I turned around and saw Leo. "Leo! What in the Pluto-." I couldn't finish because someone hands covered my mouth and my eyes. "Reyna!" I heard Nico yell, but it sounded like it came from far away. I saw nothing but darkness.

PIPER POV

I charged at the other team as I saw Leo, Jason, Percy, and Annabeth run into the woods. Usually Percy and Annabeth are the ones who go through the woods, but they knew Nico might be there so they needed Jason and Leo to distract him. 

Someone put their hand on my shoulder and spinned me around. I was staring at Will Solace. He started grinning. "Hello, Piper." He says. He was really close, I could feel his breath. He moved closer and I ducked. I turned left and started running, but he grabed my wrisk. "Let go, Will." I said. "Okay...Later." He pulled me into him and we fell.

I was on top of him. "What do you want, Will?" I tell him. He looked at me and grinned. Holy Hera, I forgot I was on him! I get up fast and try to run for it, but he grabbed my ankle and dragged me towards him. 

I kick him between his legs and run into the woods. I run and run. I look to my right: Trees. I look to my left: more trees. Great. "Leo!?" I yelled, maybe he can hear me and find me. I wait...nothing. He was probablly still in 'operation distract Nico'. 

I heard a twig snap. I turned around. I saw Will. "What do you want!" I yelled.

REYNA POV

I woke up. I was still in the woods, good. I look around, nothing but trees. I sit up and felt hands push me back down. "Oh no no, Reyna." It was Jason's voice. "Jason?" "Thats my name." "What are you doing?" "Oh you know, winning the game." 

My eyes widen. The game! We were still in the middle of capture the flag! I get up and he pulled me down. "Can you let me go, I'm going to lose the game!" "That's the point. Percy and Annabeth always go through the woods to get the flag. We knew Nico would be there, so we needed a distraction. Leo and I were the distraction. As we distracted Nico, Annabeth and Percy were supposed to get the flag." He tells me.

"Okay. What does that have to do with me?" I asked. "Well, we weren't just going to distract Nico and let you run off to get our flag." "So you kidnapped me?" "Yeah, pretty much." "But, I'm not getting the flag." He gave me a confused look. "Then who is?" "Well, Nico and I were supposed to stop Percy and Annabeth, while someone else went to get your flag." His eyes widen. "Who?" He asked. "Clarisse." "That son of a Hera!"

I got up and ran as fast as I can. I kept running and never looked back. I got tired and leaned against a tree. I was breathing hard. I looked up and saw Clarrise grabbing the red flag. She ran back into the woods. 

I had to tell her about Percy's plan and how they have Nico. "Clarrise-!" Someones hand wrapped around my mouth. I bit Jason's hand. "Ow!" He yelled loud enough for Clarrise to see us. "They have Nico!" Was all I could yell because Jason grabbed me by my hips and we flew up to the sky.

 Authors note: Sorry for the crappy chapter. This game of capture the flag is...violent. LOL. No need to kill Hera, @Laurendemigod. Reynico will be happy in the end. There is a picture of Josh Hutcherson (AKA Jason Grace). Okay Bye!