10. Jason's desires

NICO POV

"That sounds like Drew!" Piper yelled. she was right next to me so it hurt my ears. I looked up and saw Jason, Percy, Annabeth, Reyna and Piper get up and run towards the scream. I got up and ran after them. I have no idea what happend next but we all lost eachother in the woods. 

I looked left and right. Trees were everywhere surrounding me. "Piper!" I yelled. "Nico? Where are you!" Someone yelled, but it wasn't Piper, it was Annabeth. "Annabeth? Annabeth, Where are you?!" I yelled as I heard a whistle. It was the whistle from the Hunger Games. I already knew it was Leo, that kid is obssesed with The Hunger Game.

I held three fingers up and whistled the same tune Leo whistled. I herd a twig snap and I turned around quickly, taking out my black sword. Leo came out of the bushes grinning. "So you are a fanboy?" He asked. I rolled my eyes. "Not now!" I yelled as I herd the whistle again from the distance.

Leo and I followed the whistle. I saw who was doing it, Annabeth. She saw us and put her hand down. "Finally", she says, "There is monster here somewhere. We need to find it, kill it and find the others". "I think I already found it" Leo said as he was looking pass Annabeth. She turned around and gasped. 

Standing in front of us was a Minortaur. He lifted his fist and was about to smash when another sword from the back stabbed him. The Minortaur roared. "So, we meet again!" Percy yelled over the Minortaur's roar. "Percy!" Annabeth yelled.

Deja vu happend as I got a memory of Annabeth's voice yelling Percy's name.

Percy, Annabeth, Thalia, the hunters of Artemis, and Artemis herself were fighting a monster that used to be my principle. I was hidding behind a bush. "We are going to be okay" Bianca whispered in my ear. I looked at her with a worried expression. She put a finger over her lips "Shhhh". "Percy!" I heard Annabeth's cry. When I looked up, the monster flew off the cliff with Annabeth on his back. "Annabeth!" Percy yelled over the cliff.

"Nico!" Reyna yelled. She ran up to me and frowned. "Are you okay? You're as white as a ghost". She tells me. I nodded. "Good". The minortaur swung at Percy who ducked. Instead of hitting Percy It hit Reyna. She collapsed in my arms. "Reyna!" I yelled. 

Out of nowhere, the minortaur turned to dust. Jason came flying from it and landed in front of me and Reyna. He took her from my arms and carried her bridal style. "Jason, get her to the infirmitary!" Piper yelled. "I'll go get Will Solace!" She said as she ran out of the woods. Jason flew off with Reyna on him.

PIPER POV

I ran as fast as I can to the Apollo cabin. I walked in and Will was in there by himself shirtless. "Oh sorry!" I said as I covered my eyes. He chuckled. "Its fine" He said. I removed my hands from my eyes and looked at him. "Reyna is in trouble and we need your help!" I told him. His expression became serious. "I'll be right there", was all he said.

"Thanks! Also, can you put on a shirt?"I asked. He laughed. "Why? Are my abbs bothering you?" He asked with a wild grin on his face. I rolled my eyes. "Yes", I answered, "Yes, they are bothering me". He smiled and winked at me.

okay.........

Did that just happen? I ran out of there as fast as I can. I ran into Leo. "How's Reyna?" He asked me. "I dont know, i was on my way to see her, just now". I say. "Why were in the Apollo cabin?" He asked as he wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes.

"serously, Leo" I said. I have been bestfriends with Leo for a long time now. Sometimes he could be really usefull, other times...not so much. "I was just asking". He said "Well then, dont ask". I grabbed his hand and pulled him over the same direction I was walking in.

"Are you scared?" He asked me. "Scared about Reyna? Nah, she is a really strong person. That is what I admire about her". I answered. "No, not Reyna. I'm talking about the quest. And I thought you didn't like Reyna". I stood there shock by his words. "What do you mean 'I dont like Reyna'". "Well, her and Jason were like...a thing, remember?" We were walking slowly. I locked eyes with him.

"Yeah, I know. But I have nothing to worry about, she has proven that. Besides, I shouldn't get jealous". I replied. "Yeah, true that. You know Piper, I used to...love you". He confessed. "Really? Why didn't you tell me this before?" "Because it's wierd. And I loved you before Jason came. So it didn't really matter because once he came, you were heads over heels for him". "I'm sorry you felt that way. Does Jason know?" "No. I havent told him. But as soon as you two started dating or the mist made us think you two were dating, I saw you as a little sister".

I feel the same way with him. I feel like he is a brother of mine. "I am your sister, Leo. You should know that". I tell him as we arived at the infirmitary. We walked inside. Jason and Nico were in each side of Reyna's bed. Percy had his arm around Annabeth who was crying into his chest.

Percabeth, I thought. The perfect couple. Then a memmory hit me. 

We were ariveing at camp Jupiter with the Argo ll. Leo parked the ship and we all climbed off. Reyna started saying some things but was interupted when Annabeth ran up to Percy and kissed him. "Gods, Annabeth. I thought I'd never-" Percy started but was stoped when Annabeth flung him over her shoulders and locked her knee on his chest. "If you ever leave me like that again, I swear to all the Gods-". Percy stared laughing. "Consider me warned. I missed you too".

My mind came back to realilty when Reyna opened her eyes and sat up. "Oh my gods, Reyna are you okay?" Nico asked. "Who are you?" She asked Nico. Then she looked at the rest of us. "Where am I?"

Authors Note: Holy Hera, another cliff hanger! Lol. hope your enjoying this as much as I am writting it.