9. Holy Hera

REYNA POV

"-So I saw them and I yelled at them to go back..." Annabeth was telling me as we walked to breakfast. "Okay wait, wait" I interupted "What the Pluto were you doing in the woods anyway?" I asked. "I was taking a walk. I couldn't sleep so I decided to take a walk". "In the woods?" "Why not?"

I stared into her grey eyes. "Sure" I reply. It was pretty clear she was lying to me. I put that thought aside and tried to change the subject. "So did you see that last episode of Pretty Little Liars?" I asked. "Oh my Gods, yes! Dude, Alison gets arrested and oh my gods it was crazy!" She yelled. 

She stoped to look at me. "Your a PLL fan too?" She asked me. "Of course!" I say back. We made it to the tables.

Percy runs up to Annabeth and kisses her. "Good morning miss Jackson". He tells her. Percabeth has been a beautiful couple. suddendly a memmory came back to me

The campers at  Camp Jupiter were chearing. "Percy! Percy! Percy!" Percy was standing over a disvolved giant. Polybotes. I walked up to him. "hey, Percy, um good job". He looked at me with does sea green eyes. "Um...Thanks". "You know, you can be my new praetor". His eyes widen. "Thanks Reyna, but I already have girlfriend".

I shook that memory away. Percy Jackson rejected me for Annabeth. I dont mind at all. I look at them now and I love it. Percy was a great boyfriend.

"Why thanks for asking, seaweed brain. I'm doing great". Annabeth said. Percy looked at me and grinned. "Hello Reyna". He said. Annabeth elbowed him. He looked at her and had an mental argument with her. It seem like Annabeth won because the grin washed off his face.

"Talk to you guys later" I said as I walked to the Satyr table. I passed the Zeus table and caught Jason staring at me. "Hey man, why did you run off?" I asked. He shook his head violently. "Um, hey Reyna. Sorry I was just running late". He answered fast. "Are you okay?" I asked "Yeah baby, never better!" He pulled a fake smile. 

"Mhm. Okay...Talk to you later" I say as I walk to the Satyr table. Right as I sat down, Chiron got everybody's attention. Piper, Clarrise, and Will Solace were at his side. "There has been a quest". Chiron starts. Rachel Elizabeth-Dare walks infront of him. "The very good looking God, Ares, has been kidnapped". Gasps came out from the crowds. 

Rachel looked at Piper. "And these are the people who are asked to go and look for him". She pointed at Piper, Clarrise, and Will. I saw Jason shot up with the corner of my eye. He looked very concerned about his girlfriend going on a quest. "These people will leave tonight". Chiron announced.

I stared at Piper. Her camp shirt was tugged in her shorts. She had black Vans on. Her chopy brown hair came over her shoulders. She was pretty. I remember the first time I met Piper back at Camp Jupiter. She stared at me with hate when we first met.

"Oh shi-" I heard Percy yell. I turned around. He was talking to Jason who was blushing mad hard. Percy was grining like crazy. He looked at me then turned back to Jason. I wonder what they were talking about. 

I was trying to figure what they were talking about when I felt arms wrap around my waist. I turned to see Nico. "What are you doing?" I asked. "I just came to say hello". He answered. "Well hello." I say back.

"So Ares got kidnapped..." Nico stated. "How does that happen?" I asked "I mean he's a GOD". "It's possible", Nico says as he sits down. "Hera got kidnap, Jason, Piper, and Leo saved her". He said as he pulled me into his lap. "Yeah, well that's because Juno is stupid". I say. He looked into my eyes. "Its cute how you say the gods in thier Roman form". He points out.

Someone cleared thier throat. I looked up and saw Piper. "Hey guys", she said akwardly. "Hey Piper, good luck on your quest". I say. She looked at me then at Nico. "Yeah, um thanks. So...you two are a couple now". "Yup". "Thats nice, well see ya later". She left.

Calypso comes running from the cabins. She runs to us. "Am I late?!" She asked out of breath. Her hair was messy. Her neck had three hickies. Nico grinned. "So, Calypso. Where were you?" Nico asked. I elbowed him. "I was, um, I woke up late. Yeah, I woke up late and there was a bear in the woods". Calypso said causing Nico to laugh. 

"Alright. Bye" He said as he stood up and left.

"What was that about?" Calypso asked. I shoved my hand in my pocket and took out a small mirror Piper had given me for christmas. I handed the mirror to her. She took a look in the mirror and gasped. "Holy Hera!" She yelled. I laughed, "Holy hera?" I said as she tried to fix her hair.

"Whats so funny? I'm going to kill him!" She yelled while touching the hickies. I just laughed even more. "What?" She asked. I shrugged "I think its cute, thats all". I answered her

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!" A loud scream came from the woods. I stoped laughing and looked up. "That sounds like Drew!" Piper yelled.

Author's note: Sorry for the long update. I'm ending on a clif-hanger, Muahaha. Lol. Reynico is so cute.