25.Frank-tastic

AN: SO its been like forever and a half but here it goes...

PIPER POV

Finally! I feel like its been a long time since i had my POV. Anyway...I was in the Aphrodite cabin, brushing my teeth so I can go to bed. ¨You're boyfriend is here.¨ Drew says. I rolled my eyes at her. Drew was evil, you can't trust her. I put on my pink fluffy robe and bunny slippers and walked into the chilly night. 

Jason was there waiting for me. ¨You called?¨ I said playfully. He looked sad. ¨Are you okay?¨ I asked. He nodded his head no. ¨I did something bad...¨ He said. ¨Um okay, what did you do?¨ He grabbed my wrist and walked me back to his cabin.

He told me everything he did when Reyna lost her memory. ¨I know you probably hate me, and i'm really sorry.¨ My expression was blank. ¨Can you please say something?¨ He asked. ¨What do you want me to say?¨ I said back.

Jason and I were a couple for a long time, it turns out half of that time was just a memory. The Goddess Juno swiped Jason's and Percy's memories and filled them with fake ones. Before I even met Reyna, I was afraid Jason will gain feelings for her again. He convince me that was not case, but now I don't know.

¨Slap me, Do something!¨He started to cry. ¨I don't even know what to say, I don't hate you. What you did was so very wrong, it hurts me. I just...just leave me alone for now.¨ I went for a walk after that.

I wonder if Nico knows. It's better for him not to know, I don't want him broken. I ended up in front of the Hades cabin. I heard moans...moans...EW! What in world! I'm going to puke. I turned around and walked the other way.

I bumped into someone. ¨Chrion¨ I sighed. ¨Piper, may I ask why you are not at your cabin?¨ He asked.  Because I found out my boyfriend was hitting on a girl who lost her memory. ¨The question is why are YOU not in YOUR cabin?¨I tried to play it off. 

¨Nice try. I was on my way to your cabin, actually.¨ Chrion said. Uh-oh. ¨Whatever Drew said, it most likely isn't true. You know how she is...¨I smiled awkwardly. ¨Drew didn't say anything. Your dad contacted us...He want's you to go to a real high school in the city.¨ Chiron said.

Woah, woah...What? ¨Dad wants me to go to high school? High school, with like people and monsters. I won't be safe out there with those monsters.¨ I said. ¨Your dad bought a house 20 minutes from the school and we made it monster proof just like our camp.¨ ¨No, not those monsters. I meant the cheerleaders.¨

Chiron rolled his eyes. ¨It's only for a year, you'll be fine.¨ He said. ¨No, ple-¨. ¨Did I mention the phone your dad is getting you?¨ I rolled my eyes. ¨Nice try, not working.¨ I said. ¨I'm sorry, Piper.¨ and he disappeared.

***************************************************

¨Awww, I'm sorry Piper.¨ Annabeth said. Percy, Annabeth, Rachel, Frank, Hazel, Samantha, Jason, Leo, Calypso, and I met up so I could tell them the bad news. ¨You just need to be careful who you mess with in High school.¨ Samantha said. 

I sighed. ¨I just wish you guys can be there with me. I don't want to be alone.¨ I said. ¨Go with Jason.¨ Leo said. Jason looked up at me. I was still mad at him for what he did was unforgivable...but i cant hate him forever. I mean He did tell me what he did, he did seem sorry.

¨Yeah, of course.¨ I said. ¨Where is Nico and Reyna?¨ Percy asked. The moans came back to me and i gagged. ¨Not important.¨ I said. Leo grinned.

*****************************************************

REYNA POV 

I woke up with a pair of arms around my waist. I smiled as I remembered the details of what happen last night came into mind. I need to leave before we get caught. I turn to Nico. "Are you awake?" I asked. "Yes" he grunted. "I need to leave." I sang.