Chapter 5

The hardest part about excepting the saying ' everything happens for a reason' is waiting for the reason to come along.

____________________________

Liam had drove me home later that night. And I kissed him before I went up to my apartment. I felt all bubbly inside and I couldn't help but smile all the freaking time, which started to hurt my cheeks. I entered my apartment and it was all dark. So I lit the lamp in the hall and then in the living room. I was met by a terrible surprise. Someone was sitting on my couch, and that someone was Ed. My heart immediately started to race and I was paralysed of fear. My breath hitched and I stared frantically at him.

"Well, well isn't it little Faith!" he smirked nonchalantly.He bit his bottom lip still smirking.

"Ed" I said through gritted teeth not moving a single part of my body.

" It was along time ago, one year?" he continued.

" Two years" I answered with a stone face. He wasn't alowed to see my fear for him, it would only make him pleased with himself, which gave him even more confident and that wasn't a good thing.

"I've missed you sweetie and I bet your boyfriend Harry has missed you too" Ed said watching me up and down.

"He's not my boyfriend anymore" I responded with anger on my tone.

"Oh, what happened?" he grinned amusingly.

"It's non of your business jerk" I spat back at his ugly face.

" Someone's sassy"

"Ed, leave my apartment before I call the police or-" I began but got interrupted.

"Or what babe?" he said and stood up "are you going to send Harry at me and I bet it was him who gave you that bruise there"

Ed pointed at my jaw and I quickly covered it with my hand. I looked down at the ground.

"Oh, baby, don't be so sad" he said and went towards me. Ed walked around me looking down at me. Don't show him you're terrified, don't show him you're terrified. I kept telling myself. I then came up with an idea, I decided to scream. I started scream on the top of my lungs and Ed tried to hush me.

" Shut the fuck up" he growled and tried to cover his large hand over my mouth but I bit him. Suddenly a panicked Harry rushed into my apartment. Thank god. Harry stared harshly and Ed who had started to recover from me biting him. When Ed noticed Harry an wicked grin appeared on Ed's face.

"Hello Harry" he said

"Hello Ed" Harry responded with pure hate on his voice. "What are you doing here you son of a bitch" Harry continued. I was looking at Ed carefully from behind Harry's back.

"I just figured that it would be nice to pay a visit, oh and I heard you and Faith are no longer in concern" Ed smiled pleased. Harry didn't say a single word, he just stood there tensed, and full of hate.

" So I guess you don't mind if I come and visit my baby girl sometimes"

"She's not your anything" Harry growled at him.

" I'll guess I'll go then" Ed smirked, I knew that this wasn't the last of him.

" I always get what I want, remember that" Ed whispered at me before he left my apartment. I breathed heavily and Harry looked at me.

"Are you okay?" Harry asked with a concerned look on his face.

"I'm fine" I mumbled looking at the ground.

" Can we sit down for a bit and talk?" Harry asked after a minute of awkward silence. I really didn't want to do this, but I'll give him a chance to explain himself.

"Sure" I said and sat down on the sofa, Harry followed and sat down beside me.

" So Faith, I know I really messed up...everything. And I've been the biggest jerk walking on this planet. But the truth is that I am hopeless without you Faith, hopeless, I am nothing without you, will you please give me another chance and let me take you out on a date?" Harry asked nervously. I looked at him with a sad expression, he would rage when he found out that me and Liam are dating.

"Actually Harry, Liam and I are...dating" I said carefully afraid that he would rage. But instead of getting angry he just mouthed a quiet 'oh' and left my apartment without a word.