Chapter 3

" Everything in life is temporary. So if things are going good enjoy it because it won't last forever. And if things are going bad don't worry it can't last forever either"

The past week has been a hell. I haven't left my apartment for a whole damn week, the only thing I've been doing is watching TV and eating ice cream. But Liam has visited me everyday, and to be honest I don't understand how he can put up with me, I mean I'm miserable. Harry has knocked on my door every day this week, but I tried to ignore it. I can't talk, I don't want him to think I'm so easy to get back or that I'm weak. Because I'm not.

I laid in my couch as I've been doing the past week. But this time I watched the rain pouring outside instead of the TV. I looked as the big rain drops hit the window pane with a small thud, almost as someone threw small rocks against it. Somehow I found the rain...fascinating. And I love walking in the rain because in the rain no one can see me when I cry. I took deep breath before I decided to take a warm nice shower.

I stripped off all my clothes and stepped in the shower, turning on the hot water. The hot water hit my cold and pale skin, which send me goosebumps over my whole body. But after a few minutes under the hot fake rain I felt all my muscles loosen up a bit and a wave of relief washed over me. After one hour in my shower I stepped out and wrapped a towel tightly around my body. I blow dried my hair and it fell over my shoulder. I walked out to the living room and I hadd a horrific sight. Harry sat on my couch!

" Harry what the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled angirly and hugged the towel tighter around my body.

" Oh god, I'm sorry Faith, but I really need to talk to you" Harry said covering his eyes with his hands.

" I don't need to talk to you" I snapped at him.

" Just please, Faith, I beg you" Harry said with some kind of pain on his voice. I sighed and hated that I gave up so easily.

" Fine" I mumbled. " I just need to get dressed". I quickly put on some black leggings and a white T-shirt and went out to Harry again. I sat down on the sofa beside Harry but I made sure it was a safe distance between us.

" So what do you want to talk about?" I sighed looking at him with a disappointing look.

" I just wanted to start off and say that me and Adison are truly sorry and-" he started.

" If you were coming here to say that you two are so happy you can leave" I interrupted.

" No, I was coming here to say that we broke up"

" And does it look like I give a damn about you and Adsion anymore?" I asked upset.

" No, but I just wanted to say that I miss you" Harry said almost as a whisper. Tears started to form in my eyes. I closed them and took a breath through my nose.

" Please Harry, just leave" I said

" No, please, Faith I-" Harry began with a sound of worry on his voice.

" Harry! Leave. Me. Alone" I said through gritted teeth.

" I just hope that one day you'll forgive me" he said leaving me. My under lip started to shake, why, why did he do this to me? I looked put the window and I saw it was still raining so I grabbed my shoes and went out in the rain. The smell of the rain ran up my nostrils and a small smile formed on my face. This is nice. I continued to walk down a road and the rain just kept pouring down from the dark sky.

I had walked for an hour know, and I started to get freezing so I decided to get back home. A car pulled up beside me and the drivr rolled down his window. It was Liam. He had a worried expression on his face.