Chapter 6

We accept the love we think we deserve.
-Stephen Chbosky

Liam's POV
I couldn't stop smiling after I dropped Faith off, I was just the happiest guy in the world. I was just so lucky. I've always wanted her, I've always wanted her to smile when she thinks about me and I think she does that now. I was on my way up to my apartment when someone suddenly grabbed my jacket and swung me into the wall outside the building.
I groaned in pain.

"Who do you think you are?" I heard a angry Harry say.

"What the fuck Harry? Was that really necessary?" I asked but Harry still had his arm against my throat.

" How dare you? You know how much I love her Liam" Harry said, this time it almost sounded like his voice was going to crack and his eyes started get watery.

"You love her? That's just bullshit Styles" I said through gritted teeth. Harry started to breath heavily through his nose and he glared at me.

"You know nothing, people make mistakes and yeah, my mistake was worse than others and I am not the best person on this planet, but I still have feelings. I love her" Harry lightened the grip he had on me a bit, which made it easier to breath.

" You have broken her Harry and you don't deserve her. In fact you don't deserve any girl in this world" this was when he lost it. He growled and started to punch me the face. After several punches he suddenly stopped and I heard him sobbing quietly and how his footsteps slowly faded away.

Faith' s POV
I groaned when a knock on the door woke me up from my 'beauty' sleep.

"It better be important if someone is waking me up in the middle of the night" I whispered sarcastically to myself. I went with slow tired footsteps to the front door and opened it. It took a few moments before I realised that the beaten boy in front of me was Liam. I gasped loudly when I realised it was him.
"Liam?!" I exclaimed in worry.

"Don't worry love" he said and flashed a vague smile.

"You really think I'm not going to worry?! Who did this Liam, who?" I asked, although I already kind of knew who it was, I guess I didn't want to admit it. Yes, the person was violent but he wouldn't do this to his best mate, right?

"Harry" Liam whispered. I feel hatred rushed through my body and I breathed heavily through mu nostrils.

"Liam come, I'm gonna help you get cleaned up" I sighed. I was so disappointed, I never believed that Harry would do such a thing to his best friend. I got Liam cleaned up and he gave me a quiet thank you. Liam was just about to leave when I suddenly felt like I didn't want to be alone here.

"Liam?" He turned his head towards me "can you p-please s-stay?" I stammered nervously. He gave me a cheeky smile and took of his shoes again.

"Of course princess"

I laid down on my bed and so did Liam with only his boxers and white T-shirt. I cuddled up to him and put my head on his chest and listened to his fast heartbeats.

"Your heart is beating really fast" I panted nervously.

"I know, that's just because I'm with you" he said and it made me smile.

"Thank you so much for being here for me Li" I said and kissed his soft lips.
I fell asleep to his heart beats.

The next morning when I woke up Liam wasn't there, but he had left a note on the bed table beside my bed.

Sorry needed to go! It was urgent!
xx
Liam

I just shrugged my shoulders, I wonder what it could be that was so urgent? Anyhow, I got up and did all the stuff that you do in the morning and I was finished I had no idea what to do. I finally decided that I could take a walk.

The air was a bit chilly and dark clouds covered the sky, not that I was bothered. I had wandered around the past one hour, but I didn't feel like I should head home yet, but on the other hand, I didn't know where to go. Suddenly I figured out to go to the place where me and Harry had our first date. It took a lot longer than I remembered but I didn't care. When I finally got there I got a really weird sensation through my whole body. I felt...empty. I felt like something in me was missing and that something was Harry, even though I didn't want to admit it. I still love Harry, like a lot.

"Excuse me babe" I turned around as I heard a voice behind me. It was Ed, of course it was him, so fuckin ironic, just like the first time I was here.  I rolled my eyes nonchalantly as I saw him.

"What do you want now?" I sighed tired of being chased by him. I know I should probably be more careful, but I was so tired of my life, so I guess I just didn't care anymore.

" You know what I want Faith, I want you, and that's why you're coming with me now" he mumbled angirly.

" Keep on dreaming, jerk" I said, but soon I would wish that I never said that.