Chapter 4

"It made me wonder how many times we forgive just because we don't want to lose someone, even if they don't deserve our forgiveness"
- Deb Caletti

Harry's POV
I groaned as the sunlight hit my face and a massive wave of headache washed over me. I rolled over so my back was facing the noon sun, but my head still hurt. l let my feet touch the cool wooden floor and I got up. When I got out in the living room I noticed that all the curtains was down and on my couch table there was a note.

Hi.
You should take it easy on the alcohol Harry.
Faith

I looked at the note very confused, remembering nothing from yesterday but then I realised that Faith must've helped me to bed. I was kind of worried about what I've said to her so I quickly put on some sweatpants and a T-shirt.

Faith's POV
I sat by the kitchen table sipping on my hot coffee while I was reading the paper. All out of a sudden I heard a violent knock on my door. I sighed, but went over to the hall and opened the door. It was Harry. I rolled my eyes secretly.

" What do you want Harry?" I muttered as I glared at him.

" I wanted to apologise for everything Faith, absolutely everything! And I understand if you think I'm the biggest dick on this planet and that I don't deserve you, but Faith I love you so much it hurts and I don't know what I would do without!" Harry exclaimed and to be honest I was shocked. But instead of feeling bad for him a rage was build up inside me.

"You know what Harry, I wish I never had met you, then there would be no need to impress you, no need to want you.No need for crying over you!" I yelled
" No need for loving you, no need for heartbreaks. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgetting promises. No need for rejected hugs. No need for crying myself to sleep. No need for you, acting like you care. No need, for everything you've done to make me feel like absolutely nothing" The last words I said almost as a whisper. Tears were building up inside my eyes, but I managed to keep them in.

"Please, Faith, don't say that" Harry said with a trembling voice and his eyes started to get a little glossy.

"Harry, I'm done, just leave me alone" I said smashing the door in Harry's face. I breathed out frustrated but I calmed down when my mind passed on to Liam. He's a really sweet and caring boy. I then grabbed my phone and called Li.

" Hello love!" I heard a cheerful Liam at the other line.

" Hello Payno, what are you doing?" I asked twirling my hair nervously.

"Currently, I'm doing nothing" he chuckled.

" W-well, umm, I wonder if I-I,umm, may come over to your place?" I stuttered. Why was I so freaking nervous?!

"Yeah, absolutely, see you soon sweetheart" he said before we hung up. My heart skipped a violent beat when he called me 'sweetheart'. I got dressed and caught the bus to Liam's place. After fifteen minutes on the crowded bus I finally was at the right bus station. I hopped of the bus and continued to walk for another five minutes before I reached Liam's flat.

I stared at his brown wooden apartment door for a few seconds before I have courage enough to knock. It took about five seconds before Liam opened and a huge smile appeared on his face when he saw me. Liam pulled me into a hug and the smell of his cologne filled my nostrils and made me calmer.

" Please, come in" he said as we stopped hugging each other. I thanked him and entered his apartment. Liam, as a gentleman he is, grabbed my coat for me and hung it up.

"So what do you wanna do?" He asked awkwardly and scratched the back of his neck. His gaze was wandering from me and the floor a couple of times.

"Well, we could take a walk in the park here nearby?" I said happily and he gave me a small smile.