Chapter 2

I woke up next the morning hoping that last night was just a terrible nightmare. But Liam's text message proved that it was as real as me. Liam asked me if I were okay, I said yes and thanked him for the ride home. I got upp and ate some  breakfast before I got dressed. I didn't feel to wear jeans or anything today so I put on my lazy day shorts and over sized T-shirts. I lay down on my soft sofa and turn on the televison. The first thing that comes up on the TV is this cheesy love movie. I rolled my eyes and continued to zip between the channels, when I finally decided to watch Top Model. 

Suddenly my phone started calling and I answered it after the first ring.

" Hello?" I asked sleepily.

"Hi sleepy head!" I heard Liam's cheerful voice. " Would you like to do something today?" he asked.

" Except from cry and eat ice cream?" I asked and som tears rolled down my cheeks.

" We can do that too, I can pick up some movies and some ice cream and I'll come over" Liam answered.

" You're the best" I said before we hung up. 

It took thirty minutes before Liam arrived to my apartament. He had his hands ull of different ice cream flavours and movies. 

" I didn't know what kind of flavour you like so...yeah...I bought a few packages" Liam said smiling as he put some of the ice creams in the fridge. Liam gave me a spoon and a ben & jerry cookie dough. We decided to watch Toy Story. And as we watched the movies I felt how my eyes grew heavier. I rested my head on Liam's shoulder and he rested his cheek on the top of my head. After a few minutes I fell asleep. 

I woke up quickly and the sweat was running down my spine. I looked around in the room and it took a while for me to realise that I was in my living room. I sighed of relief. I had dreamt that Ed kidnaped me again. It was a long time ago I had those dreams. I guess it's because I've moved back. I sat up more properly now and I scratched my head. I noticed a note on the table and I read it.

Hi sleepy head!

I'm ordering pizza I hope you like peperoni! ;) I'll be back in a few love!

// Liam

I smiled at the note, Liam is so sweet, a true gentleman. I continued to watch some televison while I waited for Liam to arrive with the food. It didnt took long before I heard the door open and Liam stepped in. 

" Liam you're just awesome" I said.

" Thank you" he blushed and put down the pizza on the old wooden table in the living room. 

We ate and talked about all different things and for a moment I forgot about Harry and Adison. I forgot about all the bad things happening in my life for a moment and that's because of Liam. There was a single pizza slice left and both me and Liam reached for it at the same time. We touched each others hands.

" Oh sorry" I said and felt the heat rose in my cheeks.

" Oh no, you can take it" he said.

" No, you take it" I insisted.

" Let's shear it" Liam suggested and I nodded in agreement. I let him take a bite before me.

All of a sudden someone knocked on the door. I was just going to opend the door but Liam stopped me and with a smile he went over to the door. I heard mumbles from the hall but I continued chewing on my pizza bite.

" She don't want to see you" I heard a harsh whisper from Liam.

" Please, Liam I beg you I really need to talk to her" that was Harry's voice my heart stopped for a minute but then I took a deep breath and I went over to the hall.

" Liam, its okay" I mumbled and flashed him a small smile. He nodded as a respons and left me alone with Harry. 

" I need to talk to you" Harry said avoiding my eye contact.

" Okay" 

" I'm so sorry-" Harry began but I interrupted him.

" Wasn't I good enough?!" I whisper-yelled so Liam wouldn't hear us.

" Of course you were, you were more than enough" he responded. 

" But why? Why Harry?" my eyes started to fill with tears.

" To be honest, I don't know" he answered with his gaze plastered on his feet.

" What do you want me to say then? That I'm okay? Because Im fucking not, I'm not fucking okay!" I said this time a little louder.

" I just want you to get over it, okay?" Harry said still with a calm voice.

"Yeah, I'll get over it eventually and maybe even really soon but that doesn't make it hurt any less right now!" I sobbed.

" I understand" he said tried to touch my shoulder.

" No you fucking don't" I said and flinched away. " Just leave" I whispered and he did as he was told.

Before I went back to the living room I dried my tears. I entered the living room and I saw Liam sitting awkwardly in the couch. I looked at him and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I just couldn't. So I broke down to tears and fell on my knees on the floor. Liam rushed over to my side. 

" It's okay, I'm here. I won't leave you" Liam said with soothing voice. And even though I didn't believe his words it felt comforting for a moment. Like it actually would be okay in the end. But I know it's not okay. It'll not ever be okay. You can fix a broken heart, but It'll always have kracks in it.

_____________

My second chapter! Do you like it so far or does i totally suck? I love you anyways!

Stay Happy<3