Chapter 1

" I'm home~! KH Partay time~!!!!! " I sang to one really as I jumped slash fist pumped inside my house, coming home from a cosplay performance. My name is Amira Takoushi, but people just call me  Ami for short. I'm 16 and I have black hair with midnight purple streaks that stops at my lower back, and deep blue eyes, I mostly live alone because my mother passed when I was only 3. And my father has to travel a lot because of his job to be able to provide for us. And I have the house to myself for whole next 3 weeks~! I'm currently raiding the fridge and cabinets for my secret junk stash!

" MY MONSTER PACK!!! " I yelled as I found out where my dad had hid them I grabbed my 6 pack of monsters because their just YUMMY! And some pop-tarts, hot pockets, and chips! 

" TO THE BAT CAVEEEEE~!!! " I yelled as I found my dog 'fluffy' sleeping in front of the steps but got up and follwed me to my room and yes. I'm TOTALLY aware I talk to myself, and no one in particular sometimes.

" Now let's see.. Birth by sleep......? nah.......... Kh 1...? Nah.......... Kh 2.......? BINGOOOO~!!!! " I yelled as took that one from the self and popped it in the PS2 I own.

" A scattered dream that's like a far off memory........ A far off memory that's like a scattered dream......... I wanna line the pieces up........... Yours...... and mine...... " I said with Sora in perfect snyc then started to sing the theme song. 

In you and I there's a new land

Angel's in flight

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

My sanctuary, my sanctuary, yeah

Where fears and lies melt away

Music inside

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

What's left of me what's left of me now

I watch you fast asleep

All I fear means nothing

In you and I there's a new land

Angels in flight

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

My sanctuary my sanctuary yeah

Where fears and lies melt away

Music inside

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

What's left of me what's left of me " I sang with the game as I started to hear rain, and thunder. 

' That's funny....... I don't remember the weather channel saying anything about rain or thunder storms today......... ' I thought as I continued to sing with the song.

snwod dna spu ynam os

My heart's a battleground

snoitome eurt deen I

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

snoitome eurt deen I

You show me how to see

That nothing is whole and nothing is broken

In you and I there's a new land

Angel's in flight

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

My sanctuary my sanctuary yeah

Where fears and lies melt away

Music inside

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I

What's left of me what's left of me now

My fears and lies

Melt away

wonk uoy naht noitceffa erom deen I "   By the time I finished the song it was almost a full on storm, you could here the wind, rain, thunder, and see lightning. It was starting to freak me out so I closed my blinds, curtains, and turned on my Ipod. While putting it on shuffle and sitting it in the dock. And the song 'Secrets' by One Republic started to play as I clicked 'load game' and selected the file with the Pride Lands on it, where I'm supposed to go help Simba fight Scar, on Proud mode.

I need another story Something to get off my chestMy life gets kinda boringNeed something that I can confess~! " I sang as I rapidly hit the 'X' button to attack, and Fluffy went to go under ,my bed as a REALLY LOUD crack of thunder rang and scared him. I can't blame him he was abandoned in the middle of a thunder and lightning storm like this one, but I actually like storms like this well not the thunder. But I like lightning! 

" DAMN IT ALL!!!! " I yelled as I threw the controller at the screen, I ONE attack awat from killing Scar when he went all 'dark shadows' on me and the duck had a like 3 chances to heal me! But decided too at the SAME moment I got killed.

" STUPID DUCK!! " I yelled then picked up the controller and selected a different file the one where i'm at Twilight Town after it 'mysteriously' comes back. I was in the middle of fighting at the Sand lot when THE FING POWER WENT OUT!!! 

" OH MY G- HEEEYY~!!! MY GLOW STICKS~!!!!!! " I yelled grabbing them and then my FAVORITE Japanese song EVER started to play~!

" YEESSSSSS~!!! GLOW STICK TIMEEEE~!!! " I yelled as I started to do the dance for the song playing, as I sang along not noticing how the storm got worse over my music.

IA IA ? Night of Desire

ikusen mono hoshi mo kagayaki o wasure

yuku saki ga hikari o nakushite mo

tesaguri de kamawanai motomeau mama ni

yubisaki de furetara afure dasu yo Fever

kitto chizu ni nai kono basho de wa

furui joushiki nado imi o motanai~! " I sang as I danced along with the music then I tripped over my game system remote cord and fell.

" DAMN IT ALL!!! " I yelled as a rub my but while using the front of my dresser as support and what I saw on the screen FUDGING FREAKED ME OUT!!!

" OH MY GOD~!!!!!! " I screamed and jumped back like 10 feet only to trip over my Ipod dock and fall against the foot of my bed. I saw........... FREAKING HAYNER, PENCE, OLETTE, AND ROXAS STARING ME IN THE FACE!!!!

" WHO ARE YOU PEOPLE IN MY T.V SCREEN!?!?!? " I yelled pointing a finger at them they just looked at me confused like the Hayner REACHED THROUGH MY T.V AND PULLED ME IN!! Good thing I grabbed my Ipod.... :3

" OH MY GOD!!! NOOOOOOO!!!!!! STRANGER DANGER!!! STRANGER DANGER!!! EXTREME T.V PEOPLE STRANGER DANGER!!!! " I screamed holding onto the leg of my bed with this face >O<! But seriously it was like TUG A WAR WITH MY LEG!!! 

" OH MY GOD NO FAIR!!! " I screamed as ALL FOUR of them started to pull me threw the T.V screen.

" FLUFFY HELP ME!!!! " I screamed to my dog as I felt them give a big yank and I lost my grip and flew into the FRAKING T.V!!!!!!!