Chapter 3

" -ra....... Amira.........!! Wake up....!! " I heard a voice but it muffled as I shoved my head under the pillow, go away mom! Hoping that the shaking and calling of my name would let me stop, and let me sleep.

" Ha, she called you mom....!!!! " I heard another voice but........ i was still groggy and under the pillow so i couldn't tell.

" Whatever...... " I heard another voice but barely, it seemed they we're talking low anyway. It sounded like the first voice, but........ I'm not really sure........

" Hang on, I got this! " I heard a voice then it was silent for like 5 seconds, too silent if you ask me then 

BOOM!!!!!!!

" AAAAAGGHHHH!!!!! " I yelled as I jumped up and fell outta the bed on my back as my feet and legs we're sticking straight up as I anime twitched. And laughter could be heard, too.

" Mira, you okay?" I heard the girly voice and giggles of Olette

" That was soooo priceless!! " I heard Hayner, say in between his laughing fit

" Yeah i'm fine......... " I said standing up then glaring at Hayner " But I can't say the same for YOU!! " I yelled as I jumped him and beat him with the closet thing I could reach. Which, just so happeneds to be my shoe~! 

" NOT THE FACE!!!!!! " Hayner yelled while crossing his arms into a 'x' and held them over his face as i continued to beat him and Olette having a laugh attack, on the side.

" You interrupted my sleep!! And it was a good dream too!! " I said beating him, I stopped being mad few seconds ago now I'm just beating him for fun.

" Okay, okay! My bad! " He called turning his face side ways while still blocking with his arms.

" Darn RIGHT, its YOUR bad! " I said stopping and getting up dusting myself off smiling.

" Anyway~! Whats up Olette? Why'd you wake me? " I asked in a better mood, leaving Hayner to look like 'The hell......?' in the background. Which is understandable because a few seconds ago i was mad and beating him, and now i'm all chipper. That's just me though sometimes that happens to the poor unfortunate soul on random days that wakes me, they get beat and see me mad then im all happy. And i'm preeetttyyyy sure he's asking himself 'is she bipolar?' but eh.........

" I was going to take you with me and the guys, to help you get some new clothes. " Oletter said still giggling a bit.

" Yeah, but i'm not sure if I wanna come and help you now....... " Hayner said rubbing his arms that have a few faint red shoe marks on them.........oops.......??

" Oh.......... And sorry Hayner it's just sometimes I don't like being woken up, and today was one of those unlucky days...... " I siad while shrugging 

 " Uh huh..... " He grumbled looking away

" anyway we we're going to go get Roxas, and Pence can't come because he has his family reunion day out with family. So their at the beach today. " Olette smiled while doing that hand thing she does where she pushes together her fingers.

" Okay. " I said slipping on the shoes I previously beat Hayner with, not bothering in changing out of the PJ's Olette loaned me. And went to the bathroom and did the daily routine we all do, which brush teeth, wash face, all that good stuff.

" Your not going to change? " Olette asked, giving me a curious look as i came out walking out the room.

" Nope..... " I  said popping the 'p' walking down the steps with them in tow. 

" your going to walk around in those, for the day until we get you your clothes? " Hayner asked his arms crossed, and brow raised.

" yup.... " I said again popping the 'p', while tying my hair up in a messy bun not wanting to have it down today. The PJ's we're only pink basketball shorts one of least favorite colors and a black tank top.