Chapter 6 {Day One}

" Have you ever been so ticked off, in your life?! Well I haven't! Nuh-uh! NEVER!! " Hayner said finishing his 'little' rant, on how we were the ones who took the 'photo's'. And I think I might have a temporary long term amnesia thingy, since I got hit with Seifer's struggle bat that day. Man that hurt, now it hurts and is all fuzzy when I try to remember something about the game. Or exactly how I got here, its weird. But i'm sure it'll all come back to me soon. Hopefully.....

" We could find the real theives! That would set that record straight! " Roxas said, most people would probably freak at who they get to see and be part of a scene from their favorite game. But... Since i've played this part so much at home.... It's kinda boring...

" Our --------! ! All our --------, are gone! " Pence said , then grabbed his throat with his hand.

" All our -------- gone?!?! " Hayner said then grabbed his throat too.

" You can't say --------! why not?!? " Olette said shocked and confused and covered her mouth afterwards.

" And just the --------! The word --------! They stole it too! " Roxas said not bothering to cover his mouth or grab his throat like the others.

" Oh~! " I said smiling and jumped up and down once, causing all of them to look at me. " I'm all for Raoxy's idea but first~! --------!--------! --------! --------! --------, --------, --------, --------, --------, --------,----------------! " I said the word 'photo' but got 'blanks' instead, like I was being censored.  It made the others laugh.... Heh heh.... Yaaayy i'm funny..

 " Leave it to Mira....! " Pence said laughing and shaking his head

" To make all this seem silly... " Olette added giggling.

" Yeah.. " Roxas agreed chuckling.

" All right! " Hayner said pounding his fist into the palm of his other hand, no longer laughing. " Time for some recon! " He finished and ran out of the Usual spot, with Olette and Pence behind him.

'I think..... Some one might fall....... Eh... Probably just a sense i'm gonna fall flat on my face, like I always do. At least once a day, it's a shame... It really is.. And now i'm having a conversation with myself.. Great.'

 I rolled my eyes at myself mentally as I took Roxas' hand, and started to pull him with me so we can catch up with the others. " C'mon Roxas! " I said still pulling him, while turning to smile at him. 

"Alright, i'm comi- " Roxas cut off as he fell and blacked out, suddenly.

" Oh dear god! It was HIM, who was gonna fall! " I said as I started to lightly slap him after five minutes trying to get him up. " It's totally understandable I mean he IS part of Sora- Ah.! " I grunted as the sharp pain in my head came back again, causing me to close one eye in pain. As I am currently picking Roxas up by the collar of his shirt getting ready to shake the non existent stuff outta him, like a rag doll. That is until....... He grabbed my wrist...

" Sora...? What-How do you know him?? " Roxas asked me, starting to wake up while looking dead at me. It was kinda cute he's looks so tired~ 

 ' Dear god! How am I gonna say 'oh I come from a place where EVERYONE sis in a game! And, oh by the way! Your WHOLE LIFE IS A LIE!!!'' Dear glob i'm PANICKING!!'  I mentally yelled at myself, it's probably showing on my face too.

" Well..? " Roxas said snapping me back to reality as he grows impatient.

" Hey, you guys, c'mon! " Pence said standing in the entrance of the 'Usual spot'. "Oh.... Never mind, then...?!?! Carry on!! " Pence said leaving as quickly as he came leaving me and Roxas confused and awkward. Until we looked at each other again and saw the position we were in, both of us turning a bright red.