Chapter 7 {Day 2}

" You shot me through heart staring in YOUR eyes~ YOUR eyes~ So I might die of happiness today~! " I sang walking down the street, and pointing at Roxas at the 'YOUR' part. Since he keeps looking at me, so might as well make it 'bare able' instead of 'nerve racking and UNbearable'. Don't you think?

" Mira.. Really..? " Roxas whined, I guess he's tired of getting laughed at by the others.

" Just empty out YOUR barrel GIRL it's alright~ " I sang and pointed at him with both fingers for the 'girl' part, as I laughed at the end. So as a result of that Roxas blushed a bit from embarrassment, and the others laughing harder. Hayner leaning on Pence, who s leaning on the gate entrance of the Usual Spot. And Olette resting her back against the wall, next to Hayner hmm didn't really think it was THAT funny but okay.

" ........ " That's what came from Roxy, over there. SILENCE and stretch out the 'CE' part for extra affect. And it's fits the face he's making which is '-_-'~! Yep, that's his face right now. 

" Oh, c'mon! You gotta loosen up Roxy! Especially if you want to be in a future relationship~ Because no one wants a uptight, boring, prude~! " I sang the last part and put my arm around his shoulders grinning, as the others burst out laughing while agreeing.

 " See! THEY understand1 Do you sir Rox? " I added the nickname part last because~ Honestly I don't know. 

" Y-yeah.. " He agreed the stutter got me though, why is he stuttering? Im seriously confused..

" Eh? Why are you stuttering? I don't see why you should, this time.. " I said in front of him now, and a few inches away from his face.

" I-It's nothing! " He said looking away and turning pink.. Eh... I guess the blush was because of my closeness.

" Okay...? " I said and left inside the Usual Spot, while pulling out my ipod.

" Hey! Mira, is that the new PaoPu-Pod? " Pence asked from a VERY close distance, surprising me. Causing me to drop my Ipod and squeak which made him and the others laugh.

" Not, cool..! " I said stooping down and picking it back up.

" So is it? " Pence asked again.

" Is what, what now? " I asked confused, I swear I am always confused on something.

" Is that the new PaoPu-Pod? " He said again, pointing to my ipod.

" What the..? " I muttered to myself with a raised brow.

" Yeah, those things are CRAZY expensive.. " Hayner said crossing his arms.

" Mhmm.. The only reason we each got one was we helped each other get the munny for it, but we don't have newest one though. That one just came out.. " Olette said smiling.

" A PaoPu-Pod..?? the freak?! No, sorry buddy. THIS is a IPOD. I have no idea what a PaoPu-Pod is, or looks like.. " I said showing them my Ipod I proudly own. 

" Oh.. That's right the NEW one is shaped like a star, sorry for bothering and confusing you! " Pence said and went to sit down.

" Pence.. Your so forgetful..! " Olette said following and sitting next to him.

" Yeah, man. " Hayner said agreeing and eating ice cream.

' How did-when did he get THAT?! ' 

" PaoPu-Pod..??? " I asked myself, again.

' The HELL is THAT?!?! -,- My sanity is leaving me, in this dream..'

" Today's such a drag.. " Hayner said, eating still.

" Here.. " Roxas said putting one in my face suddenly, causing me to jump a little.