Halloween Night

31st October

"Guys!" Namjoon calls when he entered the dorm but the whole dorm was quiet like no soul was there except him.

"Where are they.." He fished out his phone and texted J-Hope to see where they went. Namjoon had an interview with the local magazine about their comeback and he came back from there now, expected a big hug from Tae and Chim when he stepped in but he met with lonely darkness.

"Strange..he's not reading my texts." He decided to call the oldest to find out where are they.

'Hello? ' Finally, Jin picked up.

"Hello, Jin-Hyung! Where are you guys, I came home." There was a long silence until he heard a loud sound from the other side.

'I'm sorry, Namjoon-ah! What were you saying?' Jin asks again and now it's a little quieter.

"I asked where are you guys, I came back home." Namjoon waited for an answer but instead, he heard the line went dead.

"Damn." Namjoon turns on the light and looks around the living, the mini's stuff was everywhere and the small decoration they put up for Halloween was there too.

He went to the kitchen to grab some water before heading to bed, he was tired and need some rest until all of them come back home.

He went to his room and turned on the light, his eyes landed in the bed and he flinched immediately.

"Whoa...you scared the shit out of me!" He nearly yelled at the figure who was back facing him.

'I thought you will never come..' Namjoon narrows his eyes and steps closer to see who it was and he grabbed the figure to turn him around, Namjoon was curious and when that figure turned to him, Namjoon got scared and screamed.

"AHHH!" Namjoon jolted up from his sleep and met with four pairs of eyes, staring at him.

"Are you okay, Namjoon? " J-Hope ask being worried for his friend who was panting like crazy.

"He looks like he had a bad dream," Suga states while his cheeks were pulled down by Kookie.

'Hyungie had a bad dream?' Hope ask while staring at Namjoon was covered in sweat. He felt heavy when he tries to get up but J-Hope instantly stopped him.

"Your gonna wake them up!" Namjoon frowns and looks down to see Chim and Joon were on him, sleeping peacefully.

"Uh...I need to wash up." Namjoon spoke and J-Hope gently picked up Chim to place him on the small bedding area.

"And Jin-Hyung said we have to go shopping for Halloween! After dinner!"J-Hope yells loudly enough to reach Namjoon ears as he excuses himself.

**************************

"Okay! Here you go! " Jin serves them their dinner as Tae and Kookie were fighting over a toy on the dining table.

Chim barely can lift his head since he woke up a few minutes ago from his slumber, same for Joon too. Jimin cooed at their sleepy face while Taehyung and J-Hope started to eat to finish before everyone.

"Did you guys decided? " Jungkook asks while munching on his food.

"What?" Namjoon asks. Suga slides a piece of paper towards Namjoon. Jin peeks at the paper but ignores it when Kookie tries to reach for his food.

"Costumes for Halloween. .." Namjoon read the words as he examines the paper.

"We and the minis have already decided ours and Suga-Hyung wrote it down, right?"Jimin asks Suga who nods.