Candy Land!

"Happy birthday Kookie! !!" Everyone greets Kookie and he was giggling while clapping his hands

"You are finally three!!" J-Hope chirps and smiles at Kookie.

"Now, he can go to the washroom on his own!" Jungkook points out and Jin grimace.

"Aish! Do you have to bring that thing in the middle of a party!" Jin sneers and Jungkook pouts.

"Anyway? Guess what Kookie ~" Jimin trails off and draws the attention of Kookie.

'Whaaawww? !!'

"Chimmy bought you a big cake!" Jimin shows the cake on the dining table and Kookie's eyes sparkle.

"And guess what your awesome Min Yoongi jjang jjang man bong bong got you for your birthday?" Suga enters with a great entry.

"Wow, what a grand entry you got there," Taehyung says while surprisingly staring at Suga.

"What took you so long?" Jin asks while piercing a hole on Suga.

"I was working," Suga replies.

"On what?" Namjoon asks.

"It's an important thing and I might surprise Kookie by that," Suga says and smirks.

"Just say you forgot," Jin says while shaking his head.

"Impossible! I put stickers on Hyung's desk calendar! " J-Hope beams and Hope nods with him.

'We mawde sure...hyungie remembers...' Chim points and everyone sighs.

"Something is fishy here," Taehyung says and sniffs around.

"As a matter of fact...Taehyung is right. It really smells like fish in here. " Namjoon points and Jin frowns.

Jin looks around and frowns again.

"Where's Tae? " Jimin asks in horror.

"Oh...shit!" Jin runs to the kitchen and drops down on his knees.

"TAE!" J-Hope screams and almost faints but Suga holds him.

Tae, on the other hand .....holding a fish in his hand while grinning at everyone.

'Hyungie cawught aw fishy!!' Kookie giggles and claps. Jungkook slaps himself and everyone sighs.

*****************************

"Okay, now that fishy incident is over. We can finally cut the cake." Jin says while wiping his hands on to his apron.

'CAWWWWKKKKKEEEEE!!!' Kookie and Tae chirps, everyone laughs.

Kookie blows off the candles and everyone sang 'happy birthday' to Kookie.

"Wow! Hyung, this cake tastes delicious! " Jungkook chirps while eating the cake.

"Only the best one around the area for Kookie. " Jimin teases Kookie.

'Thank you Chimmy. ' Hope beams and the other mini's bows to Jimin.

"Guys! That's the least I can do!" Jimin scratches his cheeks, being embarrassed.

"So, Suga. .." Jin trails off and gently wipes off his mouth with the tissues.

"What did ya got for Kookie?" Suga inhales and slowly exhales before smirking at them.

"Surprise~" only Kookie clapped.

'Whawt kind of surprise? ' Tae ask being curious.

"You will see it tomorrow. Now, I need to work. Happy birthday, brat!" Suga excuses himself leaving Yoon with the others.