Library

"Okay! Let's start the day with a quick tea!" Jin mumbles while pouring some tea on his expensive tea set.

Suddenly there was a loud thud came from the living room.

"Aish...I swear if it's Kookie then I won't bother to pick him up." Jin waits for anyone to cry but no one did.

"Strange? Was it Suga then?" He carefully walks to the living room and peeks.

Suga was laying, lifeless on the carpet. Kookie was on top of him, with a marker. Yoon was staring but doesn't bother to wake himself up. Hope trying his best to stop Kookie to draw on Suga's face.

"Aish.."Jin sighs and turns around but flinches when he saw Namjoon staring behind him.

"Ah! Namjoon-ah, you startled me!" Namjoon scratches his cheeks while bowing.

Jin scrunches his eyes while observing him, he was all dressed up looking like he's going somewhere.

"Are you going somewhere?" Namjoon nods.

"I'm going to the local library to pick up some books." Jin nods.

'Let's go.' Joon walks to them and smiles.

"Ah!" A scream came from the living room.

Kookie came running to the kitchen while laughing like crazy. Hope was behind Kookie and follows him as they hide behind Jin.

An angry Suga stomps his way to the kitchen and glares at everyone.

"WHICH FUCK TARTS! DREW ON MY FUCKING FACE!" Jin sighs and Namjoon shakes his head being not surprised anymore.

Kookie giggles while hiding behind Jin and Hope sighs.

Jinie comes down and looks at them with curious eyes.

'What happened?' He asks while a glance at Suga and the others.

Suga gives up and walks upstairs to his room and Yoon walks to the kitchen while holding a chalkboard.

'Kookie scores 10, me. ..0' He pouts while staring at the chalkboard.

'Okay,  are we ready to go now?' Jinie asks while staring at Namjoon.

'We are ready, Hyung.' Joon happily answered and Jin frowns.

"Jinie, are you going with them?" Jinie nods.

'I have to stock up some cooking books along with some knitting books for guidelines. I'm into knitting recently.' Jinie replies while smiling at Jin.

"I would've ordered some if you said so."

'It's a different thing ...there's fun to touch books with your hands and read with your eyes before buying than ordering them from some stores.'

"Why does he sounds so matured and smart than me?" Jin asks while looking at Namjoon, Namjoon only shrugs.

"He is you eventually, his smart because you are smart,  Hyung." Namjoon replies which fluttered Jin's heart.