Dirt

On the phone :

By adding these seeds to your soil you can bloom the most beautiful flower in your garden. If you want to bloom these flowers in your garden then follow these steps and your garden will be beautiful than before. So, stay tune ~

Hope's eyes sparkle as he watches those videos on the iPad. He writes down the steps which he needs to update his mini garden.

'What are you doing?' Yoon asks while staring at Hope's notepad. Hope grins and shows his small notes about the gardens. Yoon scrunches his eyes to read but gives up quickly and sips onto his apple juice.

'Are you going to do these?' Yoon asks and Hope nods aggressively.

"Do what?" Jin asks while crossing his legs and pouring some tea for himself.

'Hyung! I'm going to plant some plants!' Hope chirps and jumps down from the couch.

"Ah..okay. Don't stress yourself." Jin sips on to his drink as Yoon joins him too.

Jimin walks to the living room while ruffling his hair.

"You woke up?" Jimin nods and rubs his eyes.

"Where's Hope?" Jimin mumbles and Jin points at the balcony.

'His doing some garden works.' Yoon replies and Jimin nod before walking to the balcony. He peeks through the glass and saw Hope was scoping the soil with his small shovel.

"Cute," Jimin mumbles and walks to the kitchen.

**********************

"KOOKIE!PUT THAT DOWN! " Jin growls when he saw Kookie was holding the TV remote.

Kookie scoffs and stuck his tongue out.

'NO! KOOKIE WAWNNAW WAWTCH!'

"IT TIME FOR MY DRAMA! GIVE THAT BACK, BRAT!"

Jin starts to run after Kookie who's running with the remote in his hand while laughing like crazy.

"Kookie! Your gonna hurt yourself!" Jungkook whines while rubbing his eyes.

Kookie bumps into Chim and both of them fall. Chim had tears in his eyes as well as Kookie.

"Well, shit..." Jin mumbles and both of them started to cry.

"Aish! Hyung, seriously!"Jungkook gets up and picks up both of them before tossing the remote on Jin which kind of hit Jin's chest.

'Hope! Come inside! Eat something!' Jinie calls and Hope wipes the sweat from his forehead on the back of his hand.

'Almost done!' Hope grins and Tae claps while giggling.

'Hyungie! Awwesome!' Hope giggles and start to gather his stuff before entering the living room with Tae.

********************

Yoon, Joon, and Namjoon were reading books in the living room. Tae and Kookie were asleep beside them.

Jin and Jungkook went to the gym for a workout.

Hope was taking some rest with Jimin. Chim was doing some coloring with Taehyung.

"I'll grab some coffee. I'll be back." Namjoon excuses himself as Joon nods.

'Do you know how to read like a pro without getting tired?' Yoon asks out of nowhere.

'No? How?' Joon asks out of curiosity.