Baby Ducks

Earlier in June

'We awre HOME!!!'

"Welcome home. Careful, I cleaned the floor there." J-Hope carefully walks towards the minis.

"How was school?" He asks while picking up their hats and bags.

'Where's Chimmy? ' Chim ask while holding a small box.

"Jimin had to go to the office. What you got there?" J-Hope kneels down and Chim slowly walks to him, carefully holding the box.

'Todawy! We got to plawy with duckies!' Tae chirps while grabbing some wet tissues to wipe he's face.

"Oww~ that's cute. " J-Hope cooes.

'Mawawm. ..gave me them to take cawre ...she sawid I have two dawys to keep them..' Chim opens the box and chirping sound could be heard.

"Aigoo!"

"Who came home?" Jin comes out with kookie in he's arms, nearly hanging.

'Kookie!' Tae shouts and Kookie snaps he's head to him.

"Ah...what have you got there, Chim?"

"Hyung! Look!" J-Hope proudly shows the three baby ducks on his hands.

Those small yellow fluff balls, chirping and flapping their small wings.

"Aigoo! They so cute!" Jin quickly walks there and kneels down to see it clearly.

"Kookie, look baby ducks!" Kookie stares at those small creatures.

"Aren't they cute? I remember we had chickens when we were little."

"Chickens? We had fishes." Kookie jumps off from Jin's arms and waddles to J-Hope.

'Hoppa...' J-Hope brings the baby ducks lower to Kookie's height.

Kookie's eyes sparkles.

'Kookie will enjoy it more.' Chim pats Kookie's head.

"I have some pastries. Wait, I go and prepare them for you two."

"We can't keep them in a box that small. " J-Hope says.

"We can let them loose in the home but when everyone will be home, we have to find a big box to put them in," Jin suggests, and J-Hope nods.

'Hoppa...free! Let them free!' Kookie shakes J-Hope's shirt while jumping up and down.

"Okay, okay wait.. " He bends down and slowly releasing the baby ducks. They stumble upon each other and runs here and there.

"Omo! Don't run!" Kookie sat down and calls the baby ducks to him. They slowly step closer and closer.

Kookie carefully holds one and brings it close to his face.

'Kookie! Don't be too harsh! ' Chim yells from the living room.

'Okawy! ' Kookie slowly pokes the duckie and that one chirps.

He's eyes lits up. J-Hope giggles and then a yawn was heard.

"Oh...you both came back?" Taehyung scratches he's neck while yawning again.

"How's your headache?" Jin asks while pouring some tea into the cup.