Chapter 5

Clark

I had walked away from Avianna so she'd have time to get to know the pack without me shadowing her, for some reason she hated when I did that. I was walking to the kitchen to see what they had to eat when my arm was tugged on and I was pulled into the coat closet.

"What the hell" I said trying to find the switch and when I finally located it, it was none other than Clarissa.

"Matthew are you done putting on your show. I've missed you" she said easing her hands down to my dick, rubbing it.

"Whoa ! Clarissa I'm practically married now. What you and me had is obviously over. I have a mate now, I won't disrespect her." I said grabbing her hands. She looked at me and started laughing.

"Baby you could never be done with me. You remember you said I was the best you'd ever had." she said smirking as if this was some accomplishment. I had remembered telling her this, but just tasting Avianna alone made Clarissa's sex seem boring.

"Those times have came and went. I'm not you, I won't cheat on my mate."

"Just one last time". She said pouting as if she were trying to be sexy,but nothing was sexy about acting like a child.

"I'll pass. If you won't have some respect for yourself, have some for your Luna." I said walking out of the closet. Clarissa and I had been sleeping around since she had come to the pack with her mate Alonzo 5 years ago. She was great in bed but we never tried to make us serious. We always knew that the relationship was strictly sex besides she had a mate. He was evidently very in love with her she just always complained at how boring he was. She's the type of woman to have a great man and not be appreciative but I didn't care. She gave it to me anytime I asked and it wasn't bad so that was a win win for me.

I started heading back to the kitchen and when I opened the door I seen Alonzo and Avianna talking. How ironic. They were laughing with eachother and while doing so he had put his hand on her waist. Just looking at it, I wanted to break it.

"What's so amusing" I said making my presence known. Alonzo turned around and looked at me yet he didn't drop his hand.

"Oh hey baby I was just getting to know Alonzo. He's very funny." she said walking to me. She was definitely happier than when we had left the house. As she walked to me I noticed Alonzo's eyes scan her body and finally stopped at her ass as he bit his lip. I quickly turned her around and wrapped my arms around her waist kissing her neck. She giggled and smiled at me and for a minute I forgot how angry I was. I was one lucky man. She was so beautiful.

"Give us a minute I'll be with you shortly, just have to talk to Alonzo quickly" she nodded and made her way to Alonzo.

"It was nice meeting you, I hope I'll be seeing you around more" she smiled at him and hugged him. I knew she was trying to be friendly but Alonzo's hands rested right above her ass and I could tell they wanted to go further. He could at least not be obvious. She let him go and walked out of the kitchen.

"Hello Alpha, what is it that you needed." Alonzo said with his Italian accent rolling off his tongue.

"I'm going to cut to the chase Alonzo. My mate is my mate. Don't feel up on her ever. Your antics were completely disrespectful." I said trying to keep my wolf at bay. He was extremely upset. Watching her with another man set him off.

"Well isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. You've been fucking my mate for years and you expect me to respect you" he said laughing. However I found nothing funny. How did he know ?

" What you think I didn't notice that you and Clarissa had been sleeping together. She'd come to bed with your scent and leave in the middle of the night and come back in the morning with Hickeys. You could've at least been secretive. I honestly don't even care anymore though. Avianna's gorgeous and I can actually hold an intelligent conversation with her. Plus that body of hers" he said closing his eyes fantasizing about my mate right in front of me.

"Especially that ass. And Jesus those lips. That soft mocha skin. She's truly a man's dream. You're a lucky man, it'd be a shame if someone took her from you Alpha" he said smiling walking out of the kitchen. I should've killed him right then and there but I couldn't. Like me, Alonzo had certain strengths and powers. He used to be an alpha of his own pact but things went sour and because our families had history, I agreed to welcome his mate and him into our pack. This was all coming back to bite me in the ass. I knew there would be more drama to come from those two but as long as Avianna was not affected, I would be fine.

Avianna

The pack was amazing. Unlike Clark said, they were extremely welcoming. They had nicknamed me Luna Anna and Luna Avi and oddly enough I liked it. I had met a man named Alonzo who stood out to me. He was very interesting. He had to be about 6'2 with hair as black as Clark's and just as thick. He was Italian and enjoyed to cook and paint. He had a mate named Clarissa. I quickly recognized her as the blonde from earlier. He spoke of her with so much love yet it was obvious that something was lacking in their relationship. We held great conversation with each other and I'd hoped to run into him again.

"So how was it" Clark asked me as we walked back to his house. I wanted to walk in the woods and talk with him instead of speeding through it.

"It was nice. I was expecting something completely different but I'm glad I was wrong. Thank you for letting me meet them."

"No problem you'd meet them sooner or later"

"Yeah I guess you're right." I said walking over the leaves and plush grass that outlined the floor of the forest. "You know you're not off the hook right."

"What do you mean" he said looking at me confused.

"You let me meet your family basically but that doesn't tell me who you are. Aside from the werewolf stuff, who is Matthew Clark" I said looking back at him. He smiled down at me and I could've sworn I seen his blue eyes twinkle.

"What's something you love to do" I asked him grabbing his hand suddenly wanting to have contact with his skin.

"Well uhh I don't know. I'm usually really busy working or managing the pack I never get me time. I mean there is one thing but you'd laugh" he said looking down shyly. He was so adorable sometimes.

"I would never laugh at you"

"You promise"

"Pinky promise" I said smiling at him.

"Well I guess in my free time I like to take pictures. I've always wanted to travel just so I could take pictures of all the beautiful sights of the world. Photography is like a secret obsession of mine. I love pictures" he said smiling at the thought of it. I loved when men were passionate about something. I could tell he was very passionate about this.

"Would you let me see them" I asked him smiling. He suddenly stopped walking.

"You actually want to see them." he asked confused.

"Of course I do. Unless, you don't want me too" I said staring at him.

"No, no I'd love for you to see my pictures it's just women usually play it to the side when I tell them I like to take pictures. Or they assume I have some weird fetish." he said chuckling, "It just shocks me you want to see" he said squeezing my hand a little.

"Baby anything you're passionate about is something I'm interested in." I said honestly.

------

This story is so easy to write. Hope you guys are liking it so far.