Chapter 8

Clark

I was outside with my dad discussing legal manners with the business and the pack. Because he had once been Alpha of the pack, I was required to go over these things with him until he felt as if I was good enough to do it solely on my own.

"She's beautiful" he said obviously referring to Avianna," she's still however, human. I was expecting you to had changed her by the time I'd arrived. What's the hold up" he asked seeming concerned.
" So you mean to tell me you haven't smelled her, that scent of hers, she's clearly more than human as is." I said obviously.

" I was hoping it was my imagination" he sighed shaking his head and scratching his temples. "There's only one thing that smells like that, and I was sure they'd gone extinct years ago." He replied back.

" What is she. I've never smelled anything like her before. It's bothering other parts of me."

"Oh she's much more than human. However, she's a hybrid much more like yourself. Have you told her of your mother's ability."

"If you're asking me if she knows if I'm part vampire, the answer is no. Which along with her being more than human, is why I've yet to change her or even mate her. I'd rather all secrets be put out on the table."

"I did the same with your mother. The wait was worth it I tell you" he said smiling at the memory of his wife.

"I have a feeling Avianna isn't aware of what she is. She has no recollection of her birth parents who are both conveniently dead."

"If she is what I think she is, her parents are good and dead. The last of their kind was slaughtered years ago"

" Why do I have the feeling that you're purposely not telling what she truly is"

"I'm going to tell you for the sake of Avianna, however; now is not the time nor place" he said patting my back and walking back into the house. This old man had some tricks up his sleeves.

Avianna

Later that night

Clark and I had made it back to his house after the eventful day at the pack house and we were back in our rooms with me giving him a massage.

" How was your day today" I said getting the hot oils on his back and rubbing them in.

"Stressful. I have an important meeting coming up and I'm having a hard time preparing for it. The pack is expanding and soon I'm going to need to build a new house for them, and on top of everything, I feel as if I never have enough time for you anymore" he said telling me his problems.

"Don't worry about me baby. I know you're busy and I completely understand, in fact I was just telling Antonio how I wanted to plan something for you, maybe a relaxing day, you deserve it" I said kissing behind his ear. I felt his back tense up.

"Were you alone with Antonio" he practically growled. I knew what that meant.

"Yes Alpha, he came into the kitchen while I was making food for the Cubs. It was no big deal." I said getting off his back walking away from him. I hated it when he got like that. However, as soon as I went to get off of him, he grabbed my leg and threw me down beside him and got on top of me. My eyes shot wide open.

"Do not sass me with your sarcasm, ever" he growled as he put his hand around my neck and whispered in my ear.

"Get off of me" I said getting angry with his tone. He was not about to boss me. This only angered him more and he ripped my shirt slowly with his nail that had seemed to have grown.

"Mate, that mouth of yours is going to get you in so much trouble." He said his eyes now a glowing red.

"I'm not playing with you get your hands off of me" I said slapping his chest. He grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head.

" I'm warning you mate, watch your mouth" this side of Clark was different. It wasn't his usually, dark wolf side. No this was different but this wasn't Clark. A part of me wanted to explore this so I continued to egg him on.

" You ain't gone do shit. Get the fuck off of me." He lost it. He grabbed my hair and pulled my head to the side exposing my neck. Then all of a sudden I felt a sharp bite that caused me to scream. Although it hurt, it felt amazing at the same time. My body was in complete euphoria.

Clark

I was in the middle of drinking Avianna's blood and I was finding it hard to stop. She taste like sunlight and fruit mixed all up into one. The taste of her alone had me as hard as a rock. I ripped her shorts off to discover she had on no underwear. This excited me and drove me crazy. I began licking down her body until I got to her clit and began sucking. Her body broke out in eruptions as she began screaming and squirming in front of me. She was so beautiful. I wanted to rip her apart. I spat on her entrance and licked it all up slowly while looking into her eyes. I pulled back and blew on her pearl and like magic she became undone in front of me. I however needed more of her blood and decided to bite her inner thigh, which caused her to scream out in pleasure and pain. When I finished I sat up admiring her naked body while stroking my dick. When she spotted me, she crawled in front of me and kissed the tip of my dick. I grabbed her hair as she took all of me into her mouth and began fucking her mouth imagining it to be her insides. I could barely hold on for long as I came in her mouth and she swallowed all of me. She pulled back and crawled to the top of the bed and wrapped the sheets around her and began to doze off. I retracted my fangs and crawled in next to her, pulling her body close to mine.

She was nearly mine.