Prolouge

"Let me put you on with something real, wanna show you how it feels, to rock with something trill" Kehlani's soft voice rang in my ears as I listened to 1st position while I did my nightly runs. I was determined to turn over a new leaf and exercising was the first step. I wasn't out of shape, in fact I was the opposite. Standing at 5'5 I had a nice shape. I was blessed with a C cup and fat ass and the brothers loved me for it. Which is why I had been exercising. There was no way I was going to slack off on it.

I was continuing my run and decided to turn around and head back for my apartment. As I neared my street I couldn't shake this feeling of being followed. I slowed my pace and turned my head over my shoulders to check my surroundings. Sure enough there was a black van with tinted windows parked two houses down. From the truck a huge body dressed in all black emerged and started walking towards me. I quickened my pace not wanting to take any chances. Mama ain't raise no fool and I'd rather be safe than sorry. I approached my door and quickly started scrambling for my keys but I couldn't find them. "Come on, Where are you" I scream-shouted to myself. Suddenly I felt a hand cover my mouth and an arm wrap around my waist. My heart instantly jumped out of my chest and tears flowed from my eyes. I wasn't about to go out without a fight I started elbowing, clawing and biting whoever this was but they were too strong, too fucking strong.

"Easy baby, I won't hurt you" A deep, sultry voice filled my ears. If I wasn't in this position, I'm sure that same voice couldn't talk me into anything. It was just that soothing. "Just go to sleep" I heard the voice mutter before my eyelids fluttered shut and my body went limp.