Chapter 4

Two Weeks Later

Avianna

It's been two weeks since me and Clark were "intimate". Although nothing went passed oral sex I still feel uncomfortable. I had barely knew him before I let him do that to me. It wasn't just that though. It was like the whole time I wanted to stop like I really did but something just wouldn't let me. Something in me was drawing me to him. Even now as I'm ignoring him as much as I can, I'm still drawn to him. I could've left when this happened but I can't pull myself to do it. Its frustrating me because I can't put my finger on why I'm so attached to this man. When he's not around I miss him and when he is I want to jump his bones but that's only what my heart wants. My head wants to hurt him for making me feel this way.

Lately he's had me working with the Cubs of the pack. Showing them what it's like to be a werewolf and how to control yourself which is ridiculous because I'm not even a werewolf yet. Surprisingly though, I'm really good at it. Clark says it's because I'm destined to be a Luna or something of that nature. Even though I'm technically not yet a Luna. The idiot still hasn't mated me. Ugh, I swear he messes with mind 24/7. One moment I'm wondering why I'm here, the next I want him marking me so I can fully be his.

"Avianna" I heard him yell through the house.

"You don't have to be so loud. I'm in the room" I yelled back to him. I was currently babysitting Trixxy. This was the most active baby I had ever met but he was adorable. Over the weeks I had become really close with Jasmine and Sam and had agreed to watch him while the went on a trip to Italy on a romantic getaway.

"Hey baby what you doing" Clark said walking in smelling like earth, dirt, and sweat.

"Ok I refuse to have a conversation with you smelling like that. I told you if you're going to go out for runs in the middle of the day, take a shower before you talk to me. You stink" I said picking Trixxy up and taking him into his separate room in the house.

"Trixxy are you planning on taking your nap anytime soon. You're wearing me out boy" I said putting him in my lap as I sat in a rocking chair.

"I'm not sleepy Aunty" he said in his cute little baby voice.

"Well do you think a movie will make you sleepy"

"Maybe" he said laying his head on my chest and sucking on his thumb. I turned on his TV and rented a kids movie for him while I rocked in the chair. After about 30 minutes he was out like a light. As I stood from the chair I gently placed him in his bed and kissed his forehead. As I stood, Clark was standing by the door smiling at me.

"You're gonna be a great mom to our cubs."

"Yeah whatever" I said walking past him.

"What's wrong now. I don't smell anymore." he said coming up behind me and kissing my neck. I quickly unwrapped his hands and walked into our room.

"Avianna I'm getting really sick of this. For two weeks you've been trying to avoid me, what have I done to you" he said turning me around and stopping me from walking. At that moment I could've sworn that I was swimming in his deep blue eyes. He was hypnotizing me and he didn't even know it. I wasn't suppose to be feeling like this though; I was suppose to be mad.

"Ughhhh" I groaned in frustration and tried walking away from him.

"Why are you so angry. I can't read your mind Avianna. Talk to me baby" he said grabbing my arms and staring back at me. My breath was caught in my throat at the sound of how sexy my name sounded coming from him.

"You're fucking with my head Clark and I don't like this." I said looking down.

"Look up when you speak to me. When you look down it shows weakness; you are not weak. Explain this to me. How am I messing with your head" he said raising my chin with his finger.