22

Jakes POV:

I was eating my lunch with drew,liam and henry,Henry talks about eating leafs which is weird....

"Would you give it a rest already?" Drew scold.

"I'm not joking around here! Ever since last night,I can't stop craving it!" Said Herny.

"Just thinking about it crunchy leaves makes me drool" his mouth drools....I give him a look of 'uhhhh'

"Lettuce,of all things? Are you turning into a rabbit or something?" Said liam.

"Hey!--huh...maybe" said Herny and lima give him the look of 'what the fuck?'

"Can we talk about something normal for once?" Drew sighed,I sorta chuckled as I'm eating my apple, I can't wait to see my boyfriend.

"I don't want to listen to your disturbing lettuce fantasies..."

"Well I'm sorry your majesty,what would you like to talk about?" Herny rolls his eyes.

"Well...getting back to what I was talking about...Zoeys been acting suspicious lately" oh this is going to be the tea🍵

"Usually she's always asking for new clothes,bags,food....I took her out last weekend and she asked nothing,I even got a phone call from her and she canceled our date saying she's going to be busy!" Hmmm...I know that.

"Isn't that a good thing? Maybe she's finally giving up on her gold diggin--"

I kicked his foot.

"I mean! Uh..." liam gets cut off.

"Ah,what he means is she probably feels bad for always making you spend money or something.." Henry laughs awkwardly.

"Nah,shes not the type to care about that" said drew. Of course I took pictures of zoey and her sugar daddy.

"Its pretty suspicious to me,what do you think jake?" I looked at drew.

"Well...I don't know drew" I shrugged my shoulders.

Drew sighed,If I could tell him but I'll do it if zoey does something stupid to milly.

"Speaking of zoey,who was that girl you been around with?" Asked liam.

"Oh,that's Rebecca"

"Rebecca? Never seen her before" said Henry.

"Anyways,how are you and zander?" Drew looked at me.

"Were doing great!" I smiled.

"Good I'm glad your having fun with your freak boyfriend"

"Don't call him that..he has a name you know?"

"I'm kidding"

"Right..."

"Are you okay jake...?"

"I'm fine..."

"Jake your not fine,you look kinda sad" said drew,I sighed....

"Its just that...I'm happy to have zander but...my mom....I wish she was here..."

"Jake...I know how much you miss her,we do too" drew pat my back.

"Yeah she was really nice" Henry said sadly.

"Yeah infact she was kinda hot" I give a look of liam of 'don't say it like that' with a glare.

"Dude...chill..." said Henry.

"I was just joking but your right...she is nice" said liam,I sighed.

"But um..I don't want to be that guy but...what if zander leave you?" Said liam,I been thinking about it everyday...