17

Yes I'm at school but here you go:)

Zanders POV:

"What?!" Milly gasped and everyone was looking at us.

"What are you looking at?!" I said in sarcastic and everyone went back to talking.

"So your telling that you want to ask jake out on a date but your to nervous?" Said Sean as he's eating his sandwich.

"Well not really but I don't know where to take him"

"Okay here's what your gonna do,After class you will ask him like this "Hey jake I was wondering if want to go out with me" and he might say yes" said milly

"Okay but how do people go on dates?"

"They would go to a movie theater or restaurants"

"Okay..."

"However you need to dress well so you don't look like you came out of your moms pus--"

"Woah woah woah woah! Okay what else?" Milly laughed and zander rolled his eyes.

"Well thats it but try not to make it awkward" zander nods and they went to music class.

"Okay guys since we're here and we always practice but however we are going to take a break" said hailey.

Everyone sat on the floor talking and heard a knock.

"Hey guys I heard you guys are on break so can we join" it was Daisy and levi.

"Hey babe" Levi kissed Luke's cheek.

"H-hey babe" luke smiled and milly let out a Oooooo

They talked about random stuff and the bell rang.

"Hey jake"

"What is it zander?"

"Would you like to go on a date with me?"

"A date?"

"Yes..."

"Sure" jake smiled and I stood there shocked....he said yes...We got home and I try finding a outfit and found this.

I was done dressing up and waited for jake downstairs,2 minutes later he came downstairs and saw his adorable outfit