19

No ones POV:

Hailey was doing work outside of the school with milly since they have the same class. They talk about random stuff and haileys eyes caught was a beautiful girl walking up to her.

"Hi hailey"

"Oh hi daisy"

"I was wondering if you want to come to my house for dinner"

"O-oh dinner?"

"Yes with my parents"

'H-her parents?!'

"S-sure I will at what time?"

"4:00"

"Okay I'll be there"

"Wonderful!"

Daisy went to levi and hailey was surprised of what happened. She finished her work and walk home to get ready.

"I'm home!" Hailey takes of her jacket.

"Hailey!"

"Hey rosey" she smiled,She went up stairs and see zander and jake cuddling on the bed.

"Um..."

"Hey hailey" said jake

"Hey guys"

"Are you feeling okay?"

"Its just that I'm going to daisy's house for dinner with her family"

"Really? Cool!"

"Well...I'm nervous and I don't know what to wear"

"Wear something like usual" said zander

"I don't have any clothing nice clothing for daisy" hailey sighed.

"I'll take a shower and find something to wear later" hailey takes a shower and thinking about that family dinner thing.

After she was done she got out and wrapped herself with a towel. Then jake comes into her room.

"Hey hailey"

"J-jake! You can't just come in to my room!"

"Sorry I just have something for you" jake gives her a bag.

"What is that?"

"I'll wait and see" jake leaves the room and closes the door. Hailey opens it and a beautiful dress she adores it.

She puts it on and looked intot look into the mirror and smiled. She opens the door for jake and zander to look.

 She opens the door for jake and zander to look