20

Hey guys!
Thank you for being supportive and being patient since you know how school is stressing me out but now I'm back with a other chapter!
Enoy:)

Drew's POV:

"Liam your so gross!"

"I'm not! I'm just saying stacys mom looks hot!"

"Ugh...you two are idiots" I scold. Liam would always be attractive to old women...gross...

I was on my phone like usual and zoey holding my arms.

"I got to go babe love you drewy bear!" She kissed my cheek.

"Love you too babe" I smirk and she left,it was now class time and I have gym and I have soccer also.

I change into my gym clothes with grey basket ball shorts and a black shirt.

"Alright boys! Get into position!" I got in my position and the coaches whistle blows for jake and luke to go.

"Yeah jake!"

"Kick their ass!"

"You go jake!" I hear lia,zoey and some girl I don't know (mysterious girl)

Jake was ahead of luke and luke was getting the ball right quick,then luke kicks the ball and it got to his spot.

"Nice job luke! And jake your doing good too you just need to do better!" Said coach.

Luke went to his team and high fived.

"Looks like someone is happy~" I hear one of the girls say to this dark blue haired girl and she blushed.

Huh...,strange.

"Hey drew!"

"Hey jake"

"Looks like I lost...haha"

"You did great"

"Thanks" we talk about random stuff and I hear my name being called by coach.

"Yes?"

"You look like you haven't slept"

"Oh uh- I did sleep"

"Well then go change and go to class"

Me and the others changed into our normal clothes.

"See you later"

"Later jake" I waved,I begin to walk to my class while I was on my phone.

Author: Guys don't walk while your on your phone,please look carefully so you don't get hurt.

But then I bump into someone and thier books drop.

"I'm sorry I--" I stopped and looked at the girl,she had brown hair and her eyes matched her hair,she has a white turtle neck and light blue jeans.

"Are you okay?" I said

"Yes" I helped her with her books and papers and give them to her.

"Thank you"

"No problem"

"Um do you know where English is I forgot"

"I have English too follow me" she follows me for English and we got there.

"Thank you and what your name?"

"Drew,yours?"

"Rebecca" she smiled and we sit down to our seats.

After the lesson me and Rebecca talk about random things since she wants to get to know me,I told her about my family owning a company and other stuff I do and she was surprised,she told me about her dad owns company for business and her mom working as a doctor.

"Wow"

"Yeah and my mom wants me to become a doctor...."

"Do you ever want to be?"

"No I want to be a writer and write books and one day I'll own a library"

"Thats nice"

"Thanks,well I got to go see you tomorrow" she waved goodbye and I waved goodbye.

"Who was that?" Asked lia

"Thats Rebecca"

"Oh" lia left and I sighed,I walk home and took a nap since mom and dad won't be come until next next week.

Jakes POV:

I was doing homework on my bed and zander holding me and kissing my neck.

"Zander" I giggled

"Can't you just skip homework and do fun stuff with me"

"The homework is short sooooo yeah"

"Alright after your done you have to cook me something"

"Okay" I laughed a little and continue doing work.

"I'll be making pasta" I kissed his cheek and make pasta for rosey and zander,Hailey was visiting her parents so she told me that she'll eat the leftover pasta.

I remember mom making homemade meals she was a great cooker unlike my dad,she always make delicious meals for dad,me and rosey...Zander would have met her,she was a great mom.

I was done cooking and called zander and rosey to eat,we eat and talk about random stuff. After they were done I wash the dishes and we watch a movie.

To be continued...