8

Zanders pov:

Its been days since jake has been in a coma...I couldn't sleep or eat...Hailey tried to get me to eat but I told her I'm not hungry...His dad was arrested of child abuse and under drugs...rosey was staying with us since we couldn't leave her there. I always had dreams of jake...

When we told luke and sean the news they were shocked...we didn't know what to think...We didn't tell rosey what coma meant because she's to young to know what happen to jake...the doctor told me that it last for a little while (idk how it works)

I miss him...

At least rosey is safe...we took good care of her...but...she wanted to know when is jake coming home...

Morning

"Zander get up"

"Hmm...."

"Jeez..zander...you didn't sleep well..."

I didn't feel like getting up...

"Zander get up now before I force you"

I groan and get dress...I wear my jacket and we walk the school,But we walk rosey to school.....when I go to school I always see jake walking with her but not anymore...

After rosey went to school we go to our school and people were looking at us....but their looking at me the most...I ignore and went to my locker while hailey was talking with milly...I no longer see jake....

Then someone shoved me down the floor.

"Hey music freak how's your boyfriend!" They mocked and laughed,I ignore them and walk to hailey.I went to my first class and sit down....I realized I haven't told daisy and levi...

"Okay class I heard what happen last time and Ms.Pines is fired I'm so sorry about what happen" Everyone went silent and I rolled my eyes.

"Looks like jake is absent?" I looked down at my desk....she starts the lesson and I only been quiet...

After class was done I went to the rooftop and not eat lunch since I have no appetite....I sit down listening birds chirping...

I get to see jake whenever I want which is good but I don't know....

I decided to sing a song....

This is for you jake

I can only imagine
How it is to be with you
From the first day I saw your face
I knew this love was true
But you're already taken
Nothing I can do
So I can only imagine
How it is to be with you

I can only imagine us both loving through the night
I can only imagine us together side by side
I can only imagine we're dancing in the moonlight
I can only imagine
I can only imagine
I want to know
If you will be
My favorite song
My little melody
If we could be
A symphony
Then we would be
A perfect harmony