30

Cabir - Hi Nandu

Nandini - Hi! I am Sorry. I am busy with all these preparations. I couldn't spend much time with you guys even though it's your first time here.

Nandini was speaking continuously and Cabir interrupted her.

Cabir - Nandu, wait. It's all not important. I have a question to you. Are you really interested in this marriage?

Nandini - Ofcourse. What's your doubt? I am very happy.

Manik felt shattered and left the place without hearing the full conversation. Nandini told all this without looking at Cabir's face. So he went near her and moved her face up and saw her teary eyes. He felt very upset and continued speaking.

Cabir - Why are you doing this to yourself Nandu? What happened? Why did you left on that day suddenly? Please tell me. Let me help you.

Nandini - Cabir, please stop. I don't want to discuss that again. I am a bad girl. Please please don't...

Cabir - If you really consider me like your brother Akash, then please tell me.

Nandini - Ok I will tell you.

Nandini explained about her feelings for Manik and the way she felt when the Facebook friend messaged her. And also the situation of her grandparents and Yuvraj. Cabir felt very happy after hearing the entire story. He smiled at her and she stared at him angrily.

Cabir - Don't get angry please ha... I will explain you everything. It's all because of your monster Manik. I mean, wait let me explain you clearly.

Nandini - Cabir please stop laughing. Why he is responsible? I am the one who was falling for two guys at a time. I am not the good one right.

Cabir - Hey wait... Be quite. Let me tell you everything....