18

Navya reached hostel and cried vigorously. Nandini got confused and was shocked to see her like that. She tried to console her but it went in vain. Navya told the whole thing between her and Cabir. Nandini felt happy for them and she told that it might be a misunderstanding.

It's ok Nandu... Leave it... I don't want to talk about it further.  -- Navya said and went to sleep.

Cabir reached Manik's house and he looked very frustrated. When Manik asked the reason, he just avoided that question and lied to him. Then Manik went to sleep.

At that time, he got a message from his Facebook friend (Nandu). He got excited and went to check but ignored it since he was upset. But again he couldn't control and he replied back.

Nandu: I want to share with you something. Only you can help me out on this.

Manik: Yeah tell me.

Nandu: I am gonna seek monster's help in Navya's matter.

Manik: What happened to Navya?

So Nandini explained the whole thing to Manik. Then Manik understood everything and also the reason for Cabir's behaviour.

Manik: Yeah it's a good idea. You can ask him. May be he can help you out in sorting this.

Nandu: Ok tomorrow I will talk to him. Had your dinner?

Manik: Yeah.

They chatted for somemore time and they both slept peacefully. Nandini felt something different about the whole conversation with her Facebook friend.

 Nandini felt something different about the whole conversation with her Facebook friend