15

Manik was waiting for the dinner time to meet Nandini for the whole day. He was thinking only about her. In the meanwhile, Nandini typed a message to her Facebook crush that she loves him but she again erased it. She was wondering why she was not able to text him those magical words. May be she wants to meet him before she does this. She got ready and went to meet Manik for dinner.

He set out the table and checked on every arrangements. He was very much excited to give her a surprise.

Nandini reached Manik's house and was shocked to see all the arrangements. She went very quiet near the dinner table. Manik came behind her and touched her shoulder. But she got very scared suddenly by his touch and she hugged him without any second thought. Then she moved back simply.

Surprise. Do you like the arrangement? -- Manik.

Yeah -- Nandini

Why? What happened? Are you not feeling well? -- Manik asked with concern

She was very much confused about his behaviour. She couldn't say anything. She was quite.

Then they had dinner very quietly. Manik behaved very well like a gentleman with Nandini. She was astounded by his behaviour.

Manik started to speak and he want to express his feelings to Nandini.

Nandini suddenly took her phone and went out. He ran behind her only to find Nandini was sending a voice message to someone.

He was heartbroken. She was sending a proposal message. So he didn't reveal his feelings to her.

---------------------------------------------------------

What was Manik's feelings?

To whom Nandini sent a message?

Wait to know...