29

Cabir's POV

Nandini left the place without even listening to me. I was about to tell her that Manik was her actual Facebook friend. I don't know why she left suddenly. I felt quite bad for her. I called Navya evening and informed the same. Navya told me that Nandini left to hometown. I was so much surprised by her act. I clearly understood something has disturbed Nandini very badly. So I decided not disturb her for 3 days.

Again I called her after 3 days but she didn't answer. Finally I was shocked by Manik's act. He told about the message. I advised him that she would had got confused and we had to visit her to convince her. We both started the trip to her hometown.

Manik's POV:

I was totally shocked when I reached her house. I was heartbroken. It's because she was getting married to another guy. Her childhood friend Yuvraj. I misunderstood that Nandini proposed him only on that day. She was talking with that guy when we reached there.

 She was talking with that guy when we reached there

She was shocked when she looked at us. Even though she tried to hide her shock, but it was clear in her voice. She invited us inside and introduced us to all. They welcomed us very warmly. They gave us rooms to stay.

Cabir assured me that there was some misunderstanding. He told me that he would talk to Nandini and let me know.

Whenever he tried to talk with her, someone will come and disturb it. It's been 5 days we were staying there but we couldn't talk with Nandini. We were left with only 2 days. I was heartbroken totally. Because this guy Yuvraj was taking care of my star. I couldn't see them together. I felt like I was dying by every second when I see them together. I came to know through Nandini's grandmother that Yuvraj was loving Nandini for a long time and waited for her to fulfill her dreams. I even felt bad for him. Because clearly I felt Nandini's love for me.

Cabir spoke with her finally. I was hiding and listening to them.